on 10 January 2012
I already had the same top in red so did not hesitate to buy more.
I wear mine whilst cycling and I never seem to be too hot or too cold and the fit feels just right, I will buy more of these tops and would recommend them to anyone.
on 15 February 2013
Fits well, and is good quality like the deep zip and hand warmers, just the job for the cooler run.
on 8 April 2013
just as described, on time delivery, keeps me warm during cold night runs, overall very good product even if i need to compare it to the well known brands
on 7 January 2013
Bought for our son in law who was delighted with the top & went running in it on Boxing Day
on 13 November 2013
I only brought this top based on the other reviews, and they were right. This is an excellent top, I had never heard of the make before and thought it was well priced if it was any good, which to date it has been. Worth buying for the colder weather, great fit and feel.
on 18 May 2015
I am around 5' 10' and 12 stone and this size fits well - not skin tight nor baggy - used it on fell running marathon with rucksack and was very comfortable both to wear and thermally (around 10 degrees).

Hope that helps.
on 2 March 2016
I have three of these, in different colours. Cannot fault them for warmth and they are my 'go to' tops for winter running/cycling. Only thing that stops 5 stars is that the neck zip has broken in half on two of them.....still usable but not great!
on 14 December 2013
Ordered for my daughter in law with HM Forces in Germany. I didn't expect to receive it over here until after Xmas. Was amazed at the fast delivery, within a week, and the top is great quality. She is going to love her Xmas present. :)
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 February 2016
If I could give it 10 stars I would! Excellent top, superb quality, looks and feels great. Why on earth would anyone pay through the nose for more famous brands that aren't up to the same quality as this?! I will be buying more.
on 24 November 2014
I bought two of these in flournescent colours for running at night.

They were great so I bought two more in black.

They fit perfectly, they're very warm, they have holes fro my thumbs on the cuffs - Perfect!

See one answered question