Size: UK 5.5-8 / EUR 38-42|Colour: Light Blue|Change

on 17 September 2014
I love the cushioning in the toes and heels, having the rest of the sock uncushioned I found my feet didn't get hot sweaty and uncomfortable, even whilst walking around on holiday in 30degree heat.
on 28 December 2014
I run and go to the gym a lot so was looking for some new sports socks and these have been absolutely great:

- Great padding on the toes and ankles
- Comfortable even for long (10-15k) runs
- They have lasted for ages, with heavy (every day) use
on 22 June 2014
My feet are old and get tender but these socks have seen me in Tenerife this summer playing tennis and going for hearty walks with no chafing or hurting feet.
on 14 March 2016
I bought these after reading the reviews and am so, so, so happy that I did. I am not a runner, jogger, nor do I attend the gym and so I can not vouch for their performance as a sporting sock but I can say that they are wonderfully comfy, fit like a glove and provide good support; I had a serious back injury some years ago and suffer with sciatica and nerve issues in my feet as a result, these are the first socks I have bought that actually help where I need it the most. I'll be buying more once and throwing out my old ones. Highly recommend these and the light blue colour is gorgeous.
on 24 June 2014
will definitely be buying some more of these. The quality is excellent, I ran with them on last night and they feel great and my feet don't get sore in these
on 24 September 2014
Very comfy and cushioned socks. Probably a little too think for summer running but will be very warm and cosy in the winter.
on 18 June 2015
Really comfy cushioned but lightweight socks. There is cushioning around the toes and balls of the feet and then also in the heel and it goes quite far up the back of the heel too. The middle section of the sock is thin so feet feel cool but it's tight and supportive. Wore these straight off on a 15km hike and had no blisters or rubbing at all. Not five stars as the looped cushioning as a tendency to catch and pull.
on 24 May 2014
Does what it says on the tin, very comfy socks that could be worn at any time but especially good for sports. I will be buying more of these. They do shrink a teeny bit on first wash but still retain their good fit. Great value for money.
on 27 April 2016
Superbly comfortable and brilliant value. The light cushioning feels really nice but doesn't make them feel bulky inside running or cycling shoes. They also stay in place very well and look good. I would definitely recommend them.
on 10 December 2014
Bought these as I needed closer fitting running socks and I have found them to be very soft and cushioning even though there seems to be no padding in them! Fully recommend.