1. Re-Entry Watch as a new episode is released each Thursday, just hours after US broadcast. Episodes are brought to you as soon as they are available - before the first season has even finished filming. Astronaut Molly Woods (Halle Berry) tries to reconnect with her…
2. Extinct After Molly collapses and experiences a vision of her encounter on the Seraphim, Sam agrees to give her an ultrasound so she can learn more about her mysterious pregnancy.
3. Wish You Were Here Molly has to decide if she is going to reveal her pregnancy to John after he confronts her about her distant behavior.
4. Shelter After Sparks attempts to quarantine Molly, she and her family seek refuge on a remote island with her estranged father, Quinn.
5. What on Earth is Wrong? When the validity of Molly's pregnancy comes into question, John begins to doubt her mental state.
6. Nightmares Molly uncovers footage that may reveal the real reason the ISEA chose her for the solo mission.
7. More In Heaven And Earth Convinced the agency has her baby, Molly is determined to find out where.
8. Incursion When Molly learns that her baby is alive, she sets out with Kern and Kryger to devise a plan to intercept the baby before Sparks and Yasumoto can relocate him.
9. Care And Feeding When Sparks falls under the influence of the vision of his deceased daughter, he flees with Molly's baby to a remote location. Now, Yasumoto and Molly must rely on each other to track down the offspring. Tessa Ferrer guest stars.
10. A Pack of Cards As Molly gets closer to finding her "offspring," John learns that Yasumoto might not have his family's best interests at heart, and Sparks commits to do whatever it takes to keep the "offspring" alive and maintain the visions of his dead daughter.
11. A New World As the offspring's powers grow, Molly learns of Yasumoto's painful path to immortality.
12. Before the Blood When Molly finally comes face-to-face with her offspring, she realizes she may be the only one who can stop the coming danger.
13. Ascension Molly returns to space in an attempt redirect the Seraphim away from Earth and protect the world's population from the deadly spores.
Enjoyed this series and would love to see season 2 soon. Liked the storyline and fantastic acting-bravo!Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Thoroughly enjoyed this show, I was hooked from episode 1. Really hope they do a follow upPublished 3 days ago by carol knighton
Watched the whole series in 2 nights. Lots of twists and turns definitely worth watching even if your not a big Sci Fi fan.Published 4 days ago by Claire Gilmore
Well I watched it all. The story, script and characters are all pretty good except for Halle Berry and everything about her character. Read morePublished 5 days ago by C. Hughes
Excellent first series. You are hooked from the very first episode and there are some great characters along with very well known actors. Well worth a watch.Published 8 days ago by Anouska Dalton
Really enjoyed this is was different and thrilling and gets still had an everyday life side of it as well, I'm looking forward to season 2!
Im sure i will not disappoint .