1. Re-Entry Watch as a new episode is released each Thursday, just hours after US broadcast. Episodes are brought to you as soon as they are available - before the first season has even finished filming. Astronaut Molly Woods (Halle Berry) tries to reconnect with her…
2. Extinct After Molly collapses and experiences a vision of her encounter on the Seraphim, Sam agrees to give her an ultrasound so she can learn more about her mysterious pregnancy.
3. Wish You Were Here Molly has to decide if she is going to reveal her pregnancy to John after he confronts her about her distant behavior.
4. Shelter After Sparks attempts to quarantine Molly, she and her family seek refuge on a remote island with her estranged father, Quinn.
5. What on Earth is Wrong? When the validity of Molly's pregnancy comes into question, John begins to doubt her mental state.
6. Nightmares Molly uncovers footage that may reveal the real reason the ISEA chose her for the solo mission.
7. More In Heaven And Earth Convinced the agency has her baby, Molly is determined to find out where.
8. Incursion When Molly learns that her baby is alive, she sets out with Kern and Kryger to devise a plan to intercept the baby before Sparks and Yasumoto can relocate him.
9. Care And Feeding When Sparks falls under the influence of the vision of his deceased daughter, he flees with Molly's baby to a remote location. Now, Yasumoto and Molly must rely on each other to track down the offspring. Tessa Ferrer guest stars.
10. A Pack of Cards As Molly gets closer to finding her "offspring," John learns that Yasumoto might not have his family's best interests at heart, and Sparks commits to do whatever it takes to keep the "offspring" alive and maintain the visions of his…
11. A New World As the offspring's powers grow, Molly learns of Yasumoto's painful path to immortality.
12. Before the Blood When Molly finally comes face-to-face with her offspring, she realizes she may be the only one who can stop the coming danger.
13. Ascension Molly returns to space in an attempt redirect the Seraphim away from Earth and protect the world's population from the deadly spores.
i just love it, i make sure i put the kids to bed and no disturbance around before i sit down to watch, there is always a twist and unexpected turns making it even more... Read morePublished 1 day ago by M.T.C CHINGUNGI
I fear I have lost patience with this whole series; it's an interesting idea, delivered far too slowly. I shan't be bothering with any more episodes.Published 1 day ago by OneLiveBadger
interesting concept but awful script, lazy acting and cliché after cliche - overall promising but poor execution which is what I feel like doing to myself after watching itPublished 1 day ago by Richard Garnett
I have watched all 13 episodes and really enjoyed this . Not having a TV at home made this more enjoyable with out the adds.
Really enjoyed season 1, one of the best Sci-Fi series I watched, Halle Berry wad brilliant, I hope there will be a series 2Published 3 days ago by F Cass
Excellent series, really enjoyed it, I do hope another series is coming?Published 4 days ago by Diana King
I whole heartedly encourage everyone to watch this!!!... sooo good! really. Another series NOW please... I'm waiting.... Thumps up!Published 4 days ago by redski
I can not wait for the second series....The best series so far what i saw in the last couple of years. I was really hungry to see something like that. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Agnes Mohacsi