TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 December 2013
This book is a real page turner. There is plenty of atmosphere and the two main characters are so well drawn that you feel they are almost real. Both have their good and bad points but overall, they are believable people who have difficulty communicating their deeper feelings, which is why their marriage has hit the rocks. Gideon is determined to mend what is wrong, even if it makes him squirm when he reveals some of his past. Well written and you can almost believe you are on a Greek island. Would read mor from Dani Collins.
on 17 November 2013
I have read Mills and Boon romances for 20+ years and I think this is one of the best so far. Story is well written and although you know how it will end the journey there is not too predictable. Read it all, no skimming and skipping pages and remained engaged throughout. I like that the author laid the scene for some more connected stories, can't wait to read about Theo and Demetri. More Dani Collins please
on 2 December 2013
I think this is the best Dani Collins book I've read, which is saying something! The hero and heroine both had difficult childhoods, and it was lovely to see them both try so hard to overcome their bad experiences for each other. I thought the hero showed great emotional sensitivity and the epilogue was fantastic. Can't wait for more!
on 30 March 2014
Some may find this story a wee bit 'wordy' in that there is a lot of descriptors but I did not think this took away from my enjoyment of the book as a whole.

It was nice to read a book about a guy who did have a murky past rather than the holier than though past we usually get with a M&B. I would never have thought that I would like a story with a man called Gideon but I was so into the story that the name didn't annoy me as it normally would.

I actually feel there is another story with this book as I would love to know how they got around the 'lie' Gideon had lived with????

I loved this book, and will definitely look out for this author again.

Enjoy! :-)
on 23 December 2013
Loved the background to thus story and how if you work at it and be honest in your relationship it will lead to success. Great characters and a really romantic story loved it.
on 7 February 2014
I thought this was a really super book.

The two main characters were interesting & likeable despite their obvious problems with trust, communication & backgrounds.

I found this book rather refreshing for a M&B. Though it had the HEA (I wouldn't want anything less), the characters were well written & the story very believable, (unlike many I have read recently).

I would definitely recommend this novel.
on 29 July 2015
Lovely story, love Dani Collins books, very strong characters lovely rainy day read. Curl up and enjoy.
Look out for her other books.
on 4 January 2014
A well written book, a change from the usual style of Mills & Boon, quite refreshing. Will certainly buy more books by this author.
on 2 December 2013
Another book I've read from a writer from across the pound and its really very good ,read it all in one go , thank you very much Dani Collins for a brilliant read.
on 12 April 2016