- Paperback: 194 pages
- Publisher: University of Chicago Press (1 Nov. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0226852938
- ISBN-13: 978-0226852935
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.8 x 22.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 613,144 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Moralizing Technology: Understanding And Designing The Morality Of Things Paperback – 1 Nov 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
"Peter-Paul Verbeek's insightful analysis invites us to attend more carefully to the ways we practice our moralities, not only with other people and nature but also among and through the artifacts that have become our children, siblings, parents, aunts, uncles, and cousins, with all the love-hate relationships typical of family life." (Carl Mitcham, Colorado School of Mines)"
About the Author
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?