The Moover Dump Truck enables your child to drive and steer simultaneously. As with all the ranges, the design focuses on what children like to see, touch and play with. Moover brings high end Danish design to a series of wooden toys created to encourage toddlers to explore the world around them in a fun and safe way. It is distinctive for the way in which it blends craftsmanship with bold looks.
With the Dump Truck your child can explore and practice motor skills by turning and reversing the truck. Additionally it can be used to transport various items. When your child gets older he can learn how to assemble and separate the dump truck. It will also bear the child's weight so he can use it as a ride on toy and push himself around on it. The double tyres give it an extra strong and non-skid grip on the driving surface. Attention to detail is a hallmark of the range with each of the wheeled toys also featuring shock absorbing rubber wheels to cushion baby's speed and potential damage to furniture, giving inquisitive toddlers the freedom to roam without worry. Critically, for today's environmentally conscious parents, the range is lovingly crafted from wood sourced from sustainable sources.
Each Toy in the Range is Designed To:
- Encourage toddlers to develop their motor skills confidently and at their own pace
- Help toddlers explore their environment freely without causing any damage
- Appeal to toddlers' aesthetics with simple shapes and bold cherry red and yellow colour ways and accents
- Bring years of joy to a family with the quality craftsmanship ensuring each toy can withstand the test of time and boisterous love
- Be a good addition to the home (not always the case with toddler's toys)
These truly are toys that will last generations. This item is delivered in a flat pack and can be assembled easily and quickly with a click key system without the use of any tools. The assembly is a joint, constructive experience for both children and grown-ups. Later on, the children will be able to assemble the toys themselves.