- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2298 KB
- Print Length: 53 pages
- Publisher: Jackie Sexton (4 Nov. 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00GNLR7WO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #586,433 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Bad Moon (New Adult Rock Star Romance) Kindle Edition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I'm not complaining about the quality of the writing, which I thought was pretty good, or the plot as it develops, which was OK, just the description as Paranormal.
I imagine the Paranormal element is going to appear more in the next story, but having learned so little about how it affects the characters in this story I'm just a bit disappointed. Sorry I couldn't be more positive because other than that the story was OK.
I would recommend reading this series as it leaves you wanting to read the next book.
This is a continuing story and is worth the next book and next and the next!!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The writing is fair and this is intended for a younger audience though not necessarily teen agers. Lots of references to current trends. Language and sex are PG. Author spends a lot of time on main character's self image.
I picked it up because it was free and I have been reading widely in this genre, though I am not their target market. Always an avid reader I started this quest as I was curious about what appears to be a dominant sector of the romance genre. Having read and enjoyed crossover authors like Lilianna Hart and Stephanie Bond I decided to try the segment of the market they started in. So I started gathering a selection of these from amazon and reading them. Surprisingly a significant number are good stories that would appeal to many men as well as their female target audience.
Now I am left wondering about the serialization trend that seems to be taking over this genre more so than others. Though I guess if the author is successful it would generate more money per book selling it in bite sized pieces. However, I wonder what it will mean for the long term success of the authors that have chosen this route. Or have the correctly gauged the short attention span that seems to be growing in the population and are packaging their works for people that prefer their books in bite sized pieces.
Update: In checking this author's website (which I do routinely) she has decided to abandon the serial model and is working toward a complete model. I congratulate her on that decision and lets hope some of the other writers make the same one.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Adventure Stories & Action
- Books > Fiction > Women Writers & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Women's Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance