Price:£59.95+ £5.95 shipping

on 2 March 2013
This scooter is built well and folds up nicely for easy storage. It is quite a step up for our 4 1/2 yr old from her old one but she is managing well due to the s outlets stability.
Additionally, the scooter is built to withhold weights of up to 96 kg meaning most parents are able to ride the scooter home when the child has had enough!
on 7 November 2014
I saw this on sale and got it for myself. I'm 6"4' and around 90kg. Handlebars can be adjusted sufficiently high, and the platform is large enough for my size-12 foot. My 8-year-old me would've loved to have this. Did about 8km the other day and it seems to be holding up fine! fun for going around the park or running some errands. Even though the wheels are the largest I've seen in a kick scooter, rough terrain is still rough, and I still use my bicycle for any significant distance. It's good exercise!
on 9 February 2013
This was a great Xmas present for my 9 year old grand daughter. She loves scooters and uses it at the weekend.
She also loves the colour.
on 21 October 2014
This is a good quality scooter for the price I paid. The wheels are big and the scooter feels sturdy. A few plastic parts around the folding mechanism, but they seem well built and it is very easy to fold and open as well. Comes with instructions on how to get the folding mechanism working as expected if it gets loose, which tells me it is a known issue but that they have paid attention and thought to it and provided instructions on how to fix it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 April 2015
Foldable handle can not be fixed in the lowest position, so the scooter is not suitable for a 4-year old. A couple of holes could easily solve the problem.

The foldable mechanism stopped working only after several times of folding the scooter.

The leg gets unlocked pretty often on a rough surface, although it stays where it should be on smooth asphalt roads.
on 26 August 2015
Excellent scooter, big 20.5cm wheel are fast and smooth ride.

Stand is useless and deploys if you hit a bump.

Centre joint has some play, but not as much as the TORQ scooter. Not as good as Hudora, which is built with a much better folding joint.
on 27 October 2014
Great scooter and bought at a very competitive price. It does look more of a boy's scooter rather than unisex and I will await my daughter's comments when she receives it on Christmas day. I will have put it together and stuck some ribbons on by that point to help!
on 15 September 2014
l love my scooter that l am per_odet it
_
on 4 October 2014
Very well built scooter.. Bought for my nearly 7yr old daughter.. She loves it & her friends all want a go!! Hopefully last a few years...
on 12 August 2014
This is the second scooter i've had from Mookie toys and the lad loves his, it's well built, robust and sturdy.
He did have a crash on his a few weeks back on his first one, which resulted in a snapped axle bolt. As Mookie couldn't source a replacement bolt for me they sent him a brand new scooter as a goodwill gesture.
Needless to say he is absolutely thrilled and we're really impressed with Mookies customer service.