Colour: - MOOD MUGS Endormi|Change
Price:£15.99+ Free shipping

on 27 January 2012
This mood mug, entitled 'seriously sleepy', makes an excellent gift for those who love techno products. Though rather slim, it requires no handle because the mug doesn't get hot. It arrives seriously well packaged, in quick response to your order. If you like contemporary rather chic techno
stuff, this is for you.
on 16 January 2011
Bought as a gift for someone else and I must say I am rather jealous! Very cool mug although it is quite a bit smaller than expected.
on 25 September 2012
Love this, I bought it for work as people normally say how tired i always am... got a few giggles and altho the inside looks quite small, it holds enough tea. Would deffo recommend . Product came well packed and quick.
on 21 December 2015
Ive had this mug for no longer than 3 weeks and it is already cracked! Not from misuse either I may add. After paying almost £15 including P&P for this item I am definitely the one feeling like the mug!
review image
on 4 January 2013
This is a perfect size for my hot chocolate that's made from my Tassimo machine, with just enough room at the top for a little thick squirty cream. The perfect way to help you get to sleep.
on 16 May 2013
The mug is very small and will only hold half a normal cup of coffee due to the insulation I guess - but I don't really mind cos I generally only drink half the cup!
on 26 December 2012
Really looks as pictured. Insulation really works! Different character make it look different than any other mug. I simply love it! ;-)
on 26 December 2012
on 16 September 2013
Just as it looks in the picture. Arrived a little late and securely wrapped within many layers! It's a mug!
on 7 November 2014