Size: M (38)|Colour: turquoise - Peacock|Change
Price:£161.99+ £4.99 shipping

on 7 March 2014
I have a black one of these and its SO toasty warm- especially as a mid layer with my montane waterproof jacket (both windproof) I cant believe how such seemingly susbtanceless clothing can keep me so WARM and DRY. I was a bit sceptical and have been lugging about the countryside in heavy restrictive regatta and such gear but I'll never go back now!! Its worth the extra dollar- not that much difference to be fair- for being able to move so freely and for carrying so little weight! I hardly know Im wearing it!!
Im a little concerned that tho the material is down proof, the stitching is not- I shall be keeping an eye on if the current 'bleed' settles down (sic!) if not- my lovely jacket will be empty in an unspecified time..! The lil bu**ers keep escapin!!
This jacket -which road tested shower proof (hour long shower) also packs into a mega small stuff sack and is ideal for popping in your backpack for the odd chilly evening. I can see me getting a lot of use out of it. Its going to Switzerland in a couple weeks.
And Ive already got my nikwax. Unlike some reviewers- Im aware that nothing lasts forever- especially not waterproofing. Unless you want to wear stinky heavy oilskin.
Recommend this as a good light mid layer and windproof outer layer for milder but not minus weather.
on 16 April 2015
Had to go up one size but i expected that from looking at the size charts. It's really light and warm and fits perfectly in the arms. The stitchign looks good quality and i don't see anywhere the feathers could leak from. I haven't tested it in strong winds or rain yet but I'm loving the peaked hood which can be adjusted to personal taste. The hood can also roll up and keeps the neck warm. It fits very nicely into a small stuff sack that comes with it and will take up hardly any space in my bag (about the size of 1kg bag of flour).
on 11 January 2016
Great fit (one size larger ordered thanks to previous review) and lovely quality

See one answered question