Colour Name: Snow White|Change
Price:£0.21+ £0.99 shipping

on 6 August 2012
These tattoos look great unfortunately they don't stay on the skin for very long - 30 seconds if that. I would have thought these would be kid tamper proof but they rub off very easily when applied.
on 1 August 2014
The tattoos were bigger than expected which was great & they look very fun bright & attractive, when you go to apply the tattoo, it breaks so it doesn't stick to your skin, I tried 6 in a row on my little girl, when I took it off her arm they were all cracked and separated, they looked so good but she was very disappointed they didn't turn out the way they should, still had fun doing it tho
on 21 January 2015
I bought the monster tattoos to put into party bags. Having read some of the reviews, I tested on on myself. I stuck it on, soaked it really well for about 30 seconds and tried peeling off the backing paper. Parts had not transferred so I soaked some more, then peeled it off completely. I had a couple of little holes, but not too bad. However, about a minute later, when the tattoo had dried, it crackled into a hundred little pieces. It looked and felt horrible on the skin, so I went to wash it off. Sadly I will not put these into the party bags as they are completely useless. We have used Disney tattoos before and they transfer well, don't crackle and stay on for days. Shame about these monsters, they were a cute idea for both boys and girls. But please don't buy!
on 17 April 2014
I bought these as part of a party filler bag. The tattoos I received were NOT monster pictures but pirate ones, some with really horrible skulls and blood on it. They were so cheap so I couldn't be bothered to complain but it's not on to advertise as one thing and send another that doesn't match description.
on 26 September 2014
I would not recommend these. They are very hard to put on-the tatoo doesn't come away from the backing paper easily. Once they are on, they are cracked and quite hard on the skin. They also have quite a strong smell from them (like permanent markers). I bought them for my 3year old for potty training rewards but I will not be using the rest of them. The only thing positive I can say is that they were cheap and my son loves them cause they sparkle but I bought other cheap tatoo's from amazon (that don't sparkle) and they were great.
on 1 July 2014
Probably the best thing we did at my sons party. All the kids loved them. Quite a few pink ones but the boys didn't seem to care. Cute not scary monsters so the girls were happy too.

1st class service from the seller.
on 8 July 2014
I really liked the product but I didn't get what I ordered. I got 12 monster tattoos and 12 fairy tattoos. For such a cheap price I couldn't be bothered to send them back but I wasn't happy as I was wanting something gender neutral and pink sparkly fairies don't fit this category.

I would recommend this product as the tattoos themselves went on easily and looked good for a short while. They also came off really easily, which in my opinion is a good thing.
on 14 May 2013
These came in little zip pouches with a few extra too. All four designs are tattoos with glitter in them and each tattoo comes with instructions on the reverse.
Granted, they don't stay on for very long, the tattoo started fading in under 24 hours, and the transparent cover on each one is a tad loose.

Would I recommend these? Would I buy them again?
Yes and yes.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 January 2015
The children at the party loved them, very easy to apply. My only gripe is that it took almost 2 months to completely wash out but my son was delighted! The yellow monsters wash off faster, though - so you might want to make your choice of a monster depending on how soon you want it to disappear
on 1 May 2014
these are a fun item for children. brought as wedding favours and they arrived fast and are of good quality. instructions on how to use them are on the back of each one so children can see how to use them too which is really good for the price I paid. will use this company again :)