Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more
Customer Discussions > Monster Hunter Tri (Wii) forum

Monster Hunter Tri Classic Controller Pro free??

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 9 Feb 2010 18:04:38 GMT
Does anyone know if it's true that we will be getting the classic controller pro free with monster hunter tri? Here is where I heard it from: http://thewiire.com/blog/post/6193-nintendo-wii-classic-controller-pro-shipping-this-april-price-1999 but it doesn't say anything on amazon or play about it and I don't want to pre-order it and then find out that I have pre-ordered the version without the controller

Posted on 19 Feb 2010 16:36:38 GMT
M. Akhtar says:
I heard from officialnintendomagazine.co.uk that in America it is coming bundled with a classic controller pro AND Wii speak as well (I hope they do it for UK). Its being released at Easter so we should have more info before then

Posted on 22 Feb 2010 19:23:05 GMT
Mr. M. Long says:
for £30 pound i don't think so, m.akhtaer i don't think there giving out wii speak as well the pro controller, on the USA Amazon they have the option for the pro controller no system like that on UK Amazon yet but i highly doubt it i ordered both so no worry.

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Feb 2010 13:20:58 GMT
Well from what I've heard on the Wiire podcast and the Official Nintendo Magazine podcast there will be two different bundles, wii speak or the classic controller pro. it's annoying that neither amazon.co.uk or play.com are advertising monster hunter tri with either of the bundles though I suppose/hope they start doing it when it is close to the release date.

Posted on 7 Mar 2010 15:51:09 GMT
C. Smith says:
game.co.uk has the Exclusive Edition for £69.99, and that comes with both Wii Speak and the Classic Controller, all in a treasure chest like box.

Posted on 11 Mar 2010 17:39:26 GMT
There will be a controller bundle up soon.

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Mar 2010 09:21:16 GMT
Cheers man. To anyone who is interested in the game but doesnt know for sure if they want it then check out http://www.capcom-unity.com/jgonzo/blog/2010/02/24/monster_hunter_tri_demo__pre-order_clarification I dont know for sure if this is happening here tho

Posted on 15 Apr 2010 16:58:50 BDT
Silly question I know, but do you need to have the classic controller? Why are they making such a feature of it, or does it make the game easier to play?

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Apr 2010 12:34:39 BDT
you dont need the classic controller to play the game, follow this link and click on demo manual which will show you the button configuration for both the classic controller and wiimote: http://www.capcom.com/monsterhunter/#/en/ from reading the manual it does seem a bit easier to play the game with the classic controller than the wiimote. I'm guessing your asking because of the price difference. I was lucky enough to preorder the classic controller bundle at 30.99 :D

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Apr 2010 17:11:48 BDT
Last edited by the author on 17 Apr 2010 17:13:47 BDT
Thanks for that AM - lucky you!

Sounds like it's not worth the extra £13 to get it.

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Apr 2010 21:04:24 BDT
M. Bull says:
Actually I would fully recommend the classic controller. If anything it makes the game easier to play/more natural.

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Apr 2010 23:39:28 BDT
Cheers MB!

I suppose online gaming is far better with the microphone thing too... :/

Knew I should have gone for the other version :(((((

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Apr 2010 01:26:49 BDT
Last edited by the author on 23 Apr 2010 01:27:24 BDT
M. Bull says:
No worrys, if you can play fine with just the Wiimote then it's not really a huge loss for you, the classic controller is more a convenience thing if anything, amazon are selling for like £16 on its own.
Classic Controller Pro - Black (Wii)

Posted on 23 Apr 2010 20:10:30 BDT
Izzy Parks says:
The wiispeak is pretty disappointing. Me and my friends just use skype instead.

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Apr 2010 17:18:21 BDT
that's a great idea.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  9 Feb 2010
Latest post:  27 Apr 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Monster Hunter Tri (Wii)
Monster Hunter Tri (Wii) by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
4.4 out of 5 stars (54)