Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-3 of 3 questions
votes
non lo so ..... le monoprice sono molto isolanti con i pads corretti. Tra le mie in ear sono quelle più isolanti e sicuramente attenui molti db. Per un maggiore isolamento credo dovresti rivolgerti a delle in earactive noise cancelling ma con un prezzo molto più alto.
26 Oct 2014 by fabio
votes
This is the second pair I've owned and have been impressed on both occasions. Although I have to admit first time round they seemed to improve over a period of about 4-5 days of fairly regular usage. I have read two schools of thought regarding this one being that they need to burnt in to get the optimum performance. But the other suggests it's our own auditoral perception/brain function that changes especially when moving from one pair to another which you've of used over time. I'm not a audiophile but I have some suggestions below which might help! Failing that you maybe just unlucky and have a faulty pair. 1.Are you wearing them correctly? Really designed to be wrapped over the ear with the end facing upward in the well of your ear and wire looped over the back of ear. 2. Does the ear tip seal well blocking out a significant amount of noise?. You may want to try different sizes & types of silicone/memory foam/gel tips. I've read reviews of a lot of users not finding the ones supplied any good. Guess I've been lucky as they fitted my ears well with a decent amount of noise cancellation Good luck
13 Dec 2014 by Don
votes
These earphones are styled in a way that makes the cord go around your ear. So they have not come out ever in my experience of them.
13 Sep 2014 by Darcey
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers