on 27 October 2013
Had mine around 3 yrs, replaced strap once due to leather becoming cracked where it does up. Do not wear in bath or swimming so can't comment on waterproofness. Looking to get a steel strap one too. Great timepiece.
on 24 June 2014
I bought this for my husband who is in his sixties. The retro style of the watch is perfect for those who like a clear and simple no nonsense watch.
on 4 March 2011
I was immediately attracted to the design of the watch and bought it. I enjoyed looking at its super simple, minimalist, immediately easy to read watch face.

And then out of the blue it started to give perfect time readings, but only twice a day. Maybe a dead battery, maybe a malfunction. I don't care as I have stopped wearing it and am now wearing a cheaper Skagen Black Titanium Day Date which so far has been perfect.