on 29 April 2014
After returning a Mondaine watch which had included the date option (something in hindsight I decided I did not need and had also been put off by the fact that it continued up to 39 each month), I continued to look over several months for the best price and the size I required. This watch comes with 30mm diameter face and the ladies length in watch strap. It is ideal as the face is larger than the Evo version and very clear. It looks stylish on and I delight in wearing it. As I am now older I find smaller faces more difficult to see and the iconic design adds a clarity which is ideal, it does not look too large on my small female wrist . I happily recommend.
on 8 March 2016
Lovely watch design, but I was disappointed that the second hand does not stop at the top of the hour like on the railway platforms. Apparently you have to pay much much more for that feature in a watch. I am also a bit disappointed that the second hand does not perfectly align with the minute hand, i.e., when the second hand is at 30 seconds, the minute hand is not perfectly half way between two minute marks. I expected better from the Swiss.
on 12 November 2014
This is a lovely watch. The red accent is a nice feature and the design is a simple classic. Lovely soft leather strap, very comfortable to wear.
on 31 July 2014
Love this watch not to big as I have small wrists its quiet quality and clear as crystal to read
on 2 December 2015
Female watch not men's, watch returned