Momma's Love Wildlife WonderThis children's book teaches through fun and interesting facts about wildlife mothers and their selfless devotion to caring for and protecting their babies.
Momma's Love includes 25 beautiful color photos of baby animals and their mom's, cute and cuddly as can be.
This book makes for a great for a bedtime story and these amazing animal facts about mothers and their babies can be enjoyed by children of all ages, adults included. Questions are asked throughout the book to keep your child engaged and a short quiz is included at the end.
Animal chapter titles are given in clues:
- I Keep Joey In My Pouch
- I Sleep For 5-7 Months Without Waking Up
- I Keep My Pups in the Den
- Moms Hunt, Dads Protect and Cubs Play
- I Carry 100 Babies On My Back
- My Babies Jump 100 Feet From The Nest
- I Have Pods of Dinosaur Babies
- I Have Only One Baby Every 8 Years
- I Keep Fry In My Mouth
- My Baby Weighs 225 Pounds!