Colour Name: pink|Change

on 11 March 2013
I got this for my one year daughter for Xmas but its my three year who loves it. It has been used as a helmet, a tummy cover, a turtles shell, a seat, a step stool (please be careful and make sure its not on a slippy surface or your child will facegrind) but best of all they love to be spinned in it. We have a hardwood polished floor and it is slippy for the round plastic bottom, my three year old has sat in it and tipped backwards and we have had bumped heads as she has fallen backwards but if you are there and you are in control you can spin them well but always be there to catch it when it slows down as there is no control for the child.
We have also spun balls in it and turned it over and put three balls underneath of varying colour and said first one to grab the red ball or whatever this product has endless imagination fun.
on 4 August 2014
Can't fault these things, they're a spinner, a boat, a rocker, a chair, a dolls bed, a stepping stone, a fantastic product. We have three at our toddler group plus the mini ones. All kids should own one of these :-)
We use these as lunch time equipment in the primary school I work at. We try to limit them to EYFS and KS1 but typically years 5 & 6 are always trying to squeeze into them. (to be fair I would if I could, but my bottom is too big). They seem to last well as we've had them for a year with no issues. The bottom does get scratched when used on the playground but no cracks etc.

Great fun to spin in, put on your head, bottom, back and tummy in. you can also put water in and float things in them....

We have three colours now!
on 20 June 2015
I have heard mixed reviews but I love this. I gave it to my baby when he was about 8 months. He learned to spin, throw things in and push it around. As he got older, he keeps returning to it. I have a great video of him discovering centripetal force at a year old! It is very durable and his tween siblings can still fit and spin. It gives a bit of variety and gets him moving. It's not a clangy, twinkling noise maker from hell, either, which can only be a good thing.
review image
on 20 January 2010
Is it a snail, is it a hat, is it a reading chair, a seesaw, a spinning top, a personal roundabout? All these things and more - just good fun. No batteries too! The only reason there's a low mark for durability is we've only had it since Christmas, so too early to tell really (although it seems pretty tough).

April 2012 - Just adding a bit on durability - over 2 years later and still going strong. It's been used for all sorts of activities that the manufacturers don't necessarily recommend (including snow transport) and holding up well - a bit scuffed, but still a great imaginative toy.
on 17 August 2014
I bought this for my two year old thinking it would be an instant hit as she loves twisting, jumping climbing. It is not so far. She has not yet, two months on got the hang of it. Sometimes she uses it as a stool or toy storage... Seldom as hat. I have tried to play with her using it but no luck.
on 22 February 2014
this is very helpful to use at school for any child who has heightened proprioceptive and/or vestibular needs. my son has both and he uses this in the classroom to regulate himself from time to time. can take some time to get use to using it safely if you're surrounded by other children
on 10 December 2015
Ok £25 for a big plastic bowl seemed extravagant but I hoped to be very impressed. I can see why its an award winner, dd cant balance and spin herself at 8 month but after watching me do it she let me put her in and gently-ish turn her. She uses it as a drum. I use it to slide her between rooms. We hide /find things. She like to stroke ot and scratch the logo on the cup. I use it to gather toys and boot them onto the corner. I will occasionally have a spin and I rekon it's gonna survive long enough for her to too. Thick plastic, well moulded. Good stuff.

We have three colours now!
on 12 February 2014
I cant rate this product high enough. The children at my PreSchool love them and they are so good for developing gross motor skills.