Price:£14.99+ £2.02 shipping

on 19 January 2014
I love this dolls highchair because it is so much more sturdier than a previous Graco interchangeable baby seat one we had previously. The fold mechanism works well too. The dolls sit in it nicely and both my daughters age 2 and 4 were suitably impressed. A good price, and glad I wasn't tempted to spend more for a recognised name again.
on 16 May 2014
My granddaughter loved this for her baby Annabel also got her the molly dolly high chair easy to assemble great price a firm favourite in the play room
on 23 September 2013
lovely little high chair ideal for 14-19 inch dolls My little goddaughter loves it and plays with it all the time.
on 21 January 2015
After paying 35.00 for a wooden dolls high chair that was made of mdf and lasted about a week , i was overjoyed with the quality of this high chair and it was a third of the price. My daughter has had it for over a week now and it is still in perfect condition. Much more reliable and well worth the price, only wish i had seen this one first !
on 27 February 2015
really happy with my daughters toy high chair my 1st one did have a problem with one popper button and lock but got a replacement sent out came so quickly to and fits my daughters baby annbell great, tray is small. great price, strong and folds up.
on 6 November 2015
Delivered very quickly. Item is simple in essence to assemble, but I had to gently tap the button on each leg with a hammer in order to depress it enough to slide the highchair legs into their slots. However, there was no other force required and I was reassured that the highchair legs will not suddenly fold and trap little fingers. The tray on the highchair is not very deep so will only take dolls' bottles or bowls - not a borrowed household plastic dish. The chair folds away very easily, and consequently I have packed it ready assembled into its box and wrapped it, ready for immediate use at Christmas. An excellent product.
on 8 November 2015
Only reason for 1 star is the postage was quick! The highchair came faulty and to see your daughters face light up, because she can now copy mummy feeding baby, and then drop because she can't play with her birthday present because the highchair wasn't manufactured properly just breaks my heart to see her so excited then torn from her!
Also contacted seller but never received a reply!
on 4 January 2015
I got two of these for Christmas presents for each of my daughters aged 2 & 4 as they love playing with their dolls and I am really thrilled with how good this product is given the price I paid. It took 2 minutes to assemble and since Christmas Day my girls haven't stopped playing with it. I would recommend this product.
on 30 September 2014
Amazing value for money! Absolutely delighted with this! Delivery was far quicker than stated! Sturdy enough to last my 4 year old and her 13 week old sister when she is big enough to play with it. Even better, it goes nicely with the dolls pram we bought for her.
on 15 October 2015
This is a Xmas pressies for my daughter and I know she is going to love it. Perfect size also got the travel cot and buggy to match. Very sturdy for the price and arrived quickly. A little fiddly putting up but that's a minor. Great product and will recommend x