4.6 out of 5 stars6,225

on 27 July 2014
Some people talk baloney when they say the game crashes.
You will need at least a 21GBP kindle for the kindle tolerate it.
But on the AMAZING side your only limit is your imagination.
0Comment|173 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 August 2013
Here are 5 reasons why I gave it 5 STARS
1) unlike other games you don't need Internet to play it unless you want to go on multilayer
2) lots of blocks and animals , and this game is regularly updated so u don't get bored
3) great for the holidays where u can play multiplayer with your friends , I love to play hunger games
4) create anything you have ever wanted to , house , hotel , farm , mini games , it's endless
5) it's great if you want to know what the pc or Xbox version is like before you buy it
0Comment|500 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 September 2013
Mindcraft is a super cool game and helps kids and adults let imagination flow free. One thing I love about mindcraft is all the different blocks, but I would like more updates so that more blocks could keep coming. I still love it though thanks for creating it.
0Comment|166 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 February 2013
Any free time I have seems to be spent playing this. It's been well worth the money. It's hard to explain why it's so addictive (I mean at the end of the day you're just placing blocks) so you'll have to find out 4 yourself. If you're ever stuck for ideas etc there are plenty of vids on Youtube.
0Comment|354 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 February 2013
Minecraft - Pocket Edition is a pretty good app made by Mojang. This Minecraft version doesn't have all the PC features, but it is getting close. Please bring the updates sooner. And I really want redstone.
It is well worth the money. THANKS!!!
0Comment|568 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 September 2013
Very good game, kept me hooked for hours. Would definitely recommend. Lots of blocks and good graphics and can't wait for updates!
0Comment|687 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 February 2013
Minecraft is highly recommended for any age and other is no limit on what you can do I do think they could add armour and red stone like pc I am really excited for my friends are coming round and joined me!!!!!!!
0Comment|647 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 May 2013
This is great, I love it and can't get enough, but very addictive ... it's awesome and worth the money !! :) I would say buy if you like architecture ( which I do) *~*
0Comment|470 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 March 2013
This is a brilliant game which is very addictive. Is great fun in multiplayer mode, my favourite part is the nether reactor. Brilliant game 5 stars from me. Worth the money. By BOB
0Comment|1,091 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I can't believe I didn't get this before I have a minecraft account for pc but this is also amazing I recommend this to creative people or people who go on long car or plane or train rides it is amazing with having stuff pc doesn't but they do still have Redstone and buckets bit we will have them soon.
0Comment|615 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse