Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Up to 70% off Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Voyage Shop now Shop now Shop now

Modern Warfare 2 (Cod 6) High (Captain) Price

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 15 Jul 2009 11:43:32 BDT
Last edited by the author on 15 Jul 2009 11:45:41 BDT
MR says:
Is it me or is the pre-order price for Modern Warfare 2 surprisingly high? It's the highet I've seen a pre-order price for some time (ever?).

Whilst I'm sure it will be an exceptional game the SRP and Amazon's price (as well as other retailers) seems steep. I'm guessing (hoping) that further down the line prior to the game's release it'll be more in line with the usual £39.99. Cod 4 was one of the few games I bought immediately upojn release and paid full price for and MORE THAN got my value for money (VFM) and I really think Modern Warfare 2 will be the same scenario. Fingers crossed!

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Jul 2009 10:31:56 BDT
P. Stockwell says:
The price is higher because Activision recently increased their RRP prices to £54.99, Amazon therefore "have" to increase their prices to protect their profits.

Unfortunately I cant see that price dropping any time soon.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  15 Jul 2009
Latest post:  22 Jul 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about