Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 January 2013
It took no less than 50 days for this book to be delivered from a US based seller.

Fortunately it was worth the wait. It is full of very bright pictures and clearly laid out instructions, perfect for youngsters to help expand their modelling skills.

It is worth having a skim through before you get going as many of the figures require additional craft materials such as pipe cleaners, feathers and wool etc.

I highly recommend the book but I would be wary of some of the prices being asked here. I only paid £6.77 It is a nice book, but I doubt it is worth touching £40, although I guess it is a difficult book to source in the UK and I haven't really come across anything else quite like it.
on 4 January 2016
Really lovely book to accompany my grandson's Fimo. The pictures are clear and there are loads of things to make that are well within the capability of a six year old. I would recommend that anyone buying this has a look through it before giving it as a gift though as you need to buy other bits and pieces (such as pipe cleaners) in order to make some of the things. These were very easily obtained but it would have been a shame to give him the book and Fimo only to find that he couldn't make something straight away.
on 25 February 2015
In my opinion, this is 'THE' best modelling clay instruction book available! Excellent photos! Simple to follow! Fan-tas-tic results! My 6 yr old Grandson and I will have hours of quality creative fun! Highly recommended!
on 6 March 2016
Bought for my 12 year old daughter. I think some of the ideas are a bit simple for what she wanted. They are all animals & would probably be great with playdoh as well as Fimo which we wanted it for. Fimo is a lot pricier, so we wanted small intricate designs for that. This book would be great from about age 7 upwards, she would probably be at the limit for this simplicity.
on 29 November 2013
Arrived promptly and with suitable packaging, not ott.
The book itself is colourful, with clear and easy instructions and pictures for children to make good first models, a great starting point that will encourage their imagination and artistic nature. Great fun. Would definitely recommend it.
on 20 April 2013
I brought this for my son for his 6th Birthday and it is perfect for him.

Has lots of lovely ideas with easy to follow instructions.

It will give you hours of fun!
on 28 January 2014
Exactly what my 10 year old Granddaughter needed to make a variety of animals out of Plastercine for a school project and her own enjoyment.
on 8 February 2014
Bought this for my daughter with some modelling clay from Father Christmas. I could follow it easily, my daughter needed my help (gladly supplied) She is a perfectionist and got mad when hers wasn't perfect like the book - not the book's fault!
on 17 March 2015
Bought this for my 9 year old daughters birthday who loved it. It has easy to follow steps to making some lovely animals. Good value. Lovely book. Arrived within time specified.
on 19 January 2014
Plenty of great ideas for creating models, beautifully.clear and colourful illustrations. My nephew aged 8 seemed to really enjoy creating the models.