4.7 out of 5 stars10,568
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 29 June 2016
Amazing book, won't be able to put it down.
on 28 June 2016
Excellent
on 26 June 2016
I love the whole set of books. I couldn't stop reading! It was a very emotional set of books and I would recommend it to everyone!
on 24 June 2016
Amazing. The story has so much detail, so many plot twists. The character's are well developed and change throughout the story. It really pulls at the heartstrings, and uses words to make you feel Katniss' anger and hatred for the capitol, as well as her love for certain individuals, like Cinna and surprisingly Effie Trinket when it comes down to it. I recommend this to anyone who likes a bit of romance and a lot of action.
on 23 June 2016
My daughter loved it!
on 23 June 2016
I watched the 1st film and decided I had to buy the books! Glad I did. Engrossed from the start. A good buy.
on 20 June 2016
Interesting books
I don't usually read but this book is just AWESOMENESS. DEFINITELY reading the rest of the rest of the trilogy
on 15 June 2016
This isn't my usual kind of book but I was hooked from the start! I really liked the Katniss character. I haven't seen the films and won't as I prefer to keep my own mind pictures!
on 15 June 2016