on 16 April 2014
I was not sure what to expect after reading mixed reviews about this case however for me its brilliant. I have dropped my phone so many times from fairly high heights and the case has definitely saved it from smashing!!! If you're a bit clumsy and have an iphone like me then you should get one because it is not as big and ugly as all the other shockproof cases either!
on 14 September 2013
I bought it and it came in good timing but it was not red it was ever so slightly pinkish
Other than that it is the best phone case ever.
on 19 January 2014
Does just what it says. Provides the protection from damage with the added bonus of a USB cable . Would recommend this to anyone with an Apple iPhone 4S.
on 9 August 2014
Extremely happy with this product. Arrived within 48 hours of ordering it and at free of charge delivery at such an amazing product I cannot complain! Coming with a stylish stylus and free charger I am truly overwhelmed at the range of this product. For the price, I shall definetly be returning to this seller!
on 10 August 2014
I was pleased with product
It came very quickly and overall quality seems good. Shorter than expected time.
Not just as attractive looking as in photos but fine
Overall great product
Also the charger lead and screen protector that came with the case were great add ons at this price!
on 24 April 2015
Didn't come with the screen protector as promised, so if you were to buy this I would definitely recommend buying some extra screen protectors too.
Other than that I am pleased, this was very cheap and probably the only rubber phone case that is protective, yet not over-the-top in design and still looks quite modern and attractive. Its not one big case though, the black rubber layer and purple plastic backing are two separate parts, which is a bit weird, and makes it a bit fiddly when putting the case together. Also I didn't use the stylus as it doesnt seem to have a long enough cord to use to reach above the bottom of your screen.
Overall I am very pleased though, its cheap, protective and attractive :)
on 25 September 2013
Arrived early which was impressive. Placed the covers on my phone and the fit wasn't perfect. I heated up the plastic case while it was off the phone with a heat gun and closed the clips slightly on either side. Fits a treat now, keeps everything tight. Perfect
on 21 April 2015
It's alright to be honest, definitely shock proof but not so reliable when it comes to wear and tear. Had it around 2 weeks now and the inner shell has detached itself from the outer shell so I can't take it off my phone now otherwise it just falls apart.
on 13 March 2015
Product arrived very quickly and does what it is supposed to. Impressed with service and product. Glad I purchased this. Hopefully will stop my husband driving over this one as he will see the orange!! Thanks.
on 25 February 2015
This a good durable case at a very reasonable price, includes two parts, a black rubbery base with quite chunky corners, and a plastic piece covering back and sides which slots nicely into place over the top.