Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 16 April 2014
I was not sure what to expect after reading mixed reviews about this case however for me its brilliant. I have dropped my phone so many times from fairly high heights and the case has definitely saved it from smashing!!! If you're a bit clumsy and have an iphone like me then you should get one because it is not as big and ugly as all the other shockproof cases either!
on 9 August 2014
Extremely happy with this product. Arrived within 48 hours of ordering it and at free of charge delivery at such an amazing product I cannot complain! Coming with a stylish stylus and free charger I am truly overwhelmed at the range of this product. For the price, I shall definetly be returning to this seller!
on 14 September 2013
I bought it and it came in good timing but it was not red it was ever so slightly pinkish
Other than that it is the best phone case ever.
on 10 August 2014
I was pleased with product
It came very quickly and overall quality seems good. Shorter than expected time.
Not just as attractive looking as in photos but fine
Overall great product
Also the charger lead and screen protector that came with the case were great add ons at this price!
on 15 February 2016
This case was for my wife and she did not like it, while it looks good it easily gets dirty, and the front protector was not good either, I had to get a much better one from primark of all places that was much better, the stylus was a nice touch though, but it was never used..

The biggest problem was photographs, some times she goes to take a picture and its green, we have to take off the case to be able to take a picture, very bad.
on 15 January 2016
Bought at the same time as a Spigen Slim Armor S case this looked cheap by comparison - perhaps because it was three times cheaper. (Doh.)
Although the picture made it look like a single cover it's actually in 2 pieces and I don't think they fitted together very securely.
It went straight back in the box and I used the more expensive Spigen from day one.
on 25 November 2015
Generally I was pretty happy with this case. I had my iPhone 4S in it for several months. I liked the aesthetic appearance. My friends thought it looked cool.

Unfortunately some undesirable individual decided to steal it! Which I must admit I found bizarre (after all, why not steal the phone?).

Very happy
on 5 May 2016
Not sure the case would protect the phone very well if I dropped it. It seems quite hard plastic with silicon only inside the hard plastic shell just coming out round the edges. Love the colour though. and it does fit the phone well.
on 24 April 2015
Didn't come with the screen protector as promised, so if you were to buy this I would definitely recommend buying some extra screen protectors too.
Other than that I am pleased, this was very cheap and probably the only rubber phone case that is protective, yet not over-the-top in design and still looks quite modern and attractive. Its not one big case though, the black rubber layer and purple plastic backing are two separate parts, which is a bit weird, and makes it a bit fiddly when putting the case together. Also I didn't use the stylus as it doesnt seem to have a long enough cord to use to reach above the bottom of your screen.
Overall I am very pleased though, its cheap, protective and attractive :)
on 25 September 2013
Arrived early which was impressive. Placed the covers on my phone and the fit wasn't perfect. I heated up the plastic case while it was off the phone with a heat gun and closed the clips slightly on either side. Fits a treat now, keeps everything tight. Perfect