Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 33 questions
votes
I've got a Huawei E3220 on 3 and it works perfectly, not the same model but would be surprised if it didn't
28 Nov 2013 by Macca
votes
The program's seem an average of 250-300mb for 1 hour or so standard def so about 10-12hrs straight watching
24 days ago by Dubious Dave
votes
yes, you can. With your local SIM you encounter roaming charges, when you buy a local SIM, you use local charges. I bought it in the UK, used in throughout Europe, US and now at home in Kenya. Hope this helps
7 days ago by A. Nuijten
votes
Mine was a credit card sized item with a micro sim push out for an ipad 3. Smaller nano sim was not an option with this item.
14 Jul 2014 by Ian Wilkinson
votes
I am sorry I can't give you an answer, I only use mine in my Mifi.
29 Jan 2014 by supereader
votes
I've been buying these for a couple of years at between ten and eleven pounds. The price rise coincided with 3's announcement of "4G at no extra cost". These are now not 'expensive 3G SIMs' but 'cheap 4G SIMs'?
10 Dec 2013 by Hal_9000
votes
Yes you can top up. When you put your sim in you need to follow steps to register. Every time you go on-line you will go straight to 3 home page where you can check your balance/ top up etc.. But what I do is buy another sim as it is cheaper. Topping up cost more per day than the pre paid sim. I have been buying the pre loaded sims for years. If its your first time buying, get a 3 dongle either on its own or with a sim in and data on. Then when runs out put in a new sim. I usually buy a few sims at a time(wish I had bought more last time due to rise from 11 to 21 for a 3gb). The 3gb work out best.
24 Feb 2014 by layne cc
votes
Works we'll for me, albeit a little slow sometimes.
1 day ago by Kevin-T
votes
If you have an iPad with a 3G micro-SIM from Three: *You'll need to give us a call on 0843 373 0500 to activate your account for international roaming. *You will be automatically billed for using data abroad. *All usage abroad will be billed to your account, and will not come out of your monthly allowance. If you're worried about data roaming charges when you're in the EU, we recommend getting a Euro Internet Pass Add-on. You can get all-you-can-eat data for 5 a day, and you won't have to worry about coming home to a big bill from standard data roaming charges Calling a UK number. 18.8p per minute. Calling a Spanish number. 18.8p per minute. Texts to UK. 5.9p per text. Texting a Spanish number. 5.9p per text. Receiving calls from any number. 4.9p per minute. Receiving texts from any number. Free. Using internet and data. 19.8p per MB. Using voicemail. 18.8p per minute.
19 days ago by A. Ward
votes
No. Pretty sure it only works in the UK
23 days ago by CMB
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers