on 25 January 2013
The sound quality is really really bad, so bad that you can't use it to listen to music, well I can't. It's too bad because the remote works really well to pause the music. It works as a handsfree kit but again the sound is not great.
on 27 February 2013
I should have followed the previous review, this is a rubbish earphone. There is no bass and it is not comfortable.
on 10 May 2014
These are great little headphones which work perfectly with my Nexus 5 telephone allowing me to make and receive calls as well as listen to music. There is only one control button but I have quickly become used to the functions and it will pause, play, change tracks, answer the phone and end a call. The sound of these headphones is also very clear and pleasant to listen to. They are very comfortable as well.