on 6 September 2015
This book is not very well written. It is extremely repetitive at times and jumps back to previous subjects with little rhyme or reason. It offers very little explanation or details, therefore sheds no light on the reality of living amidst the Mafia in any general sense. Karen obviously felt hard done by and I am astounded by the way she thinks the U.S. government treated her father harshly 'after all he did for them'. He murdered 19 people for heaven's sake. She seems to think that murder is ok if committed between members of the Mafia. Sorry girl, not everyone thinks of these people as celebrities to be respected and admired. They are greedy and nasty people. Grow up!
on 18 July 2013
ive found this book is very interesting very well written on the life of a mafia daughter, karen is one tuff cookie
on 1 March 2015
I must admit i didn't finish this book....to much name dropping and describing the houses she had lived in.over again..found it boring...but it may have got better if i had read more..
on 24 January 2014
Brilliant could not put this book down. Just downloaded a sample and had to buy it! Even tho sammy the bull done a lot of wrongs u cannot help but feel for him and he's family
on 2 September 2013
Fantastic read, I could not put it down. Having watched Mob wives I was intrigued by Karens life so choose to buy this book and very pleased I did.
Really honest and interesting account of her life and who her fathers was to her. I literally could not wait for each chapter!!
on 20 October 2013
After watching Mob Wives on TV and hearing about Karen Gravanos book. I was intreagued to see whether all the hype was overdone. NOT AT ALL! A good autobiography, very honest and, in some places, tearful. Well written, a book I couldn't put down. Well Done Ms Gravano.
on 8 October 2013
i watch the programme real mob wives and cant wait for a new episode to start
really enjoyed reading mob daughters my daughter is reading book now once i started reading i couldnt put it down read till finished and has its a true story made all the better reading
on 2 July 2015
I've been watching mob wife's and loved it so thought I'd buy Karen book ....really good read couldn't put it down .....gives a great look at her life in the mob and also the true stories of her father ....I understood more of why he did what he did .
on 4 May 2015
Really enjoyed the book. Looked forward to picking it up! Read in two sittings, I couldn't get enough. Honest and shocking at times, not one bit of the book bored me. If you are looking for something easy and exciting to read buy it :)
on 1 February 2015
After watching mob wives I knew this book was being written by Karen and couldn't wait to get it! I was so not disappointed! From the minute I started it I couldn't put it down! Brilliant story, well written and easy to read!