Like other users have done a review of this product, I would definitely say that it is 1 of the best all of the five or so that I have tried so far.
Let's start with some of the cons:
1. The main closing lid is somewhat short and I have to squeeze quite tight in order to get to the lid to close. But it does still close!
2. The tab closest to S-Pen is also quite short and only comes up the side of the tablet, but not all of the way over to actually hold the corner firmly in place.
3. Viewing angles are ok, not like the other model with 3 angles in addition to the lid cover to make 4. The only problem with that one was that it had no cutout for the S-Pen, which is what led most of us here.
Onto the Pros:
1. FIRST OF ALL, the pics do not reflect the item. That said, I was pleasantly surprised that it DID actually still have the elastic band to keep the case open as well as the the elastic hand strap (only useful if you are reading or doing presentations in Portrait - 95% of time I read and present in Landscape) None the less, it is a very good add on.
2. The cut out for the S-Pen is perfect.
3. Despite the cons mentioned above, the Tablet fits well and snug in this case, without adding much bulk or weight at all. It's no snap-on flip cover on an i-pad, but it's as good as it gets.
All in all, its not perfect, but after 5 returns I'm satisfied enough to stop looking. I might just return this one and get another just in case mine was defective.