Size: 9.5 UK|Colour: White|Change
Price:£45.00 - £66.68

on 30 January 2014
Bought these to replace my worn (but still in working order) Mizunos which are more upmarket than these (around £100 four years ago) so I made the decision to stick with what I knew and give Mizuno another well deserved shot.

Like my old shoes, these perform incredibly well. Although the material is cheap (some might say tacky) the quality of the shoe is in no way compromised. Very comfy soles and aerated exterior. I was hesitant about buying online before even putting them on, but these are very hard to come by in the high street and they are comparatively so cheap so I bit the bullet and went for it.

The seller had them delivered before the expected time which I was impressed by.

Mizuno - professional sports equipment, not to be missed.
on 27 February 2016
only buy mizuno - fits in all the right places