Size: Jet Bouncy 20MMChange
Price:£1.23+ Free shipping

on 6 September 2013
I was assailed by the odour when I initially opened the packaging, these bouncy balls do stink of rubber but after a few days in the garage it faded to the point where they could be in the room and you not notice, if I sniff them up close I can still smell them but nowhere nearly as bad as initially.

They bounce reasonably well, not the best I've seen but as expected for the price.

Others have commented on them being a choking hazard, they are 25mm wide so not recommended for very young children but most children capable of bouncing a bouncy-ball should be past the 'put it in the mouth' stage.
review image
on 20 October 2011
Fantastic service, arrived within two days. I feel these will be great gifts to add to those party bags. Well worth the money.
on 5 February 2014
they look like good size on the picture but dont get carried away.when the product was delivered i was completely disappointed .i brought them for my sons birthday loot bag.they are so small in size that i fear a toddler may chock if accidently put in the mouth.they are smaller than small marbles. not good buy atall.
on 23 June 2014
I am surprised these can be sold here without a stark warning that they are a choking hazard.
The picture shows balls of a size about 30 cm (we have the pink and yellow ball and I know they don't come in a tiny size)
What arrived were balls the size of marbles about 15mm diameter - VERY DANGEROUS.
DON'T GIVE TO CHILDREN OF ANY AGE AS A YOUNGER CHILD COULD CHOKE.
on 18 April 2012
does what it says on the packet....very bouncy little balls, all with very nice designs and colours, excellent for any goodie bag. only thing is the are easy to lose outside!
0Comment15 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 March 2013
Great buy - but watch out they are VERY bouncy!

A little smaller than I realised, but then I probably didn't read the description properly. Lovely and bright, bouncy and fun. I bought them to go in shoeboxes for the charity 'Operation Christmas Child' and will use them for older children 10-14 years. They are ideal as they take up very little room. The children will love them.

I would not give them to young children - they are too bouncy for little ones anyway and they wouldn't be able to catch them. I would also be aware of playing with them outside, especially near roads. Which is why I will be giving them to older children only.

I would recommend them as a small gift for secondary school age children, no younger. So maybe not good as a party bag gift, because party bags are usually aimed at younger primary school age children. I would not recommend these for young children.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 May 2014
Far too small, more like marble size. Therefore no good for my sons party bags incase anyone swallows them!! Just a choking hazard.
22 comments10 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 May 2014
Very very small. I suppose my fault for not measuring but I just expected the standard size! I gave mine away as my young child would def have tried to swallow these. Good bouncers but just far too small!
on 9 October 2013
We ordered 3 bags of these to give out as prizes at a party. I was rather hoping they'd be regular party bag bouncy ball sized, but they are closer to marble sized.

That said, they were very cheap, come in a good range of colours and bounce fairly well given the size of them, so I feel churlish complaining too much.

Unfortunately they won't work for what we ordered them for, but will be adequate to pad the party bags out a little.

I think their size should be stated on the product page to avoid disappointment. I wouldn't have ordered them had I know they were so small.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 November 2011
This set of 15 bouncy balls is really good value. There are a variety of balls in different colours and seemingly different materials. Some are more bouncy than other, but that adds to the fun. Very good value.
11 comment15 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse