Colour: Black|Size: Senior/7-12|Change

on 30 October 2014
Just tried these last night and was very happy with them. They are very ergonomic and are tailored to fit really well around various convex/concave surfaces of the body: foot arch, thigh etc. Shinpads fit inside them very snugly but not too tight. Some parts of the sock are more breathable to allow evaporation. Socks stay up. Really happy with these.
on 6 June 2014
These socks were an absolute godsend! We had very little notice in which to purchase plain socks so my son could be a mascot for a premier league club. I had panicked they wouldn't arrive in time or that as they were pretty cheap they would be inferior quality...they arrived very quickly and were actually much better quality than his usual big brand ones! The size was also really good and consistent. I will be buying them again once he starts training again and his dad and brother also want them too. Great product!
on 15 February 2015
Really like these after YEARS of putting up with hard/harsh naff socks, these are a revelation.

Firstly, the size description in the listing is very confusing (or was when I ordered these). Seems that the size selection drop-down menu is just a means of selecting colour. I bought one blue and one white pair and both were size 41-47, which was great (I'm size 43/UK size 9).

Right/left foot fitting (you'll really notice if you get them the wrong way round..., good grip to keep socks up (possibly a little too tight, but may loosen up), ventilated behind calf, additional tension/tightness above ankle, thicker padded sole - which is great for me as I play indoor 5-a-side on a hard floor in trainers with minimal thickness soles.
on 15 December 2014
I wear these socks every week playing football. Not only do they keep my feet comfortable, and shields me from the discomfort I find from wearing my boots, but they also keep my feet warm in cold weather and dry in wet weather. They're even marked L/R!
on 11 May 2014
Fantastic value, especially given the ridiculous price some retailers demand for sportswear. Perfect gift for a child. Arrived promptly and to designated time.
on 29 September 2014
great quality socks with thick soles , 'like having cushions on my feet' according to my 10year old son! They arrived promptly and wash really well.
on 14 May 2014
Very happy with the socks would buy again for sure.Very comfortable would recommend to any keen footballer.Very helpful having left and right foot.
on 7 February 2016
Brought these socks for my son they are very good quality. They are padded slightly around the foot to give extra comfort while wearing football boots. I highly recommend them
on 21 February 2016
Having a son who is football mad, these get a lot of wear!!! Wanted to wait a few weeks before adding a review, these socks are a little large, which is a good thing as kids grow into them fast!! Wash without any problems and can handle running around a pitch for a couple of hours 2 - 3 times a week. Also good to see that the shin pads don't damage the socks and stay put. Thumbs up!
on 8 February 2016
Really comfy & cushioned football socks. My son has small feet and these socks seem very wide, but he finds them very comfortable. From a very practical point of view, the lighter patterned part on the foot is handy - helps differentiate these socks in the washing basket and ensures they are easy to pair up!