Size: Small|Colour: Blue/Cyan/Yellow|Change

on 18 November 2014
Good shin pads - the medium size were a good fit for an 8 year old. He is very happy that his legs don't get sweaty anymore due to the air holes!
on 11 June 2014
Excellent protection while still allowing your shin to 'breathe', comfy to wear. Exactly as it said they would and arrived when it was said they would!!
on 13 September 2014
Sizes are too small. You need the next size up if interested
on 27 July 2015
Bought for my 6 year old son 7 in September
Got XS wish id ordered small or even Medium
Once opened the pack you cant send back as the pack has to be cut open:(
The Velcro elastic is so short in length
But as far as quality goes seems great id recommend but order bigger than you need
on 23 August 2015
Slightly small for shin despite ordering 'correct' size for my height, shin pads aren't what they used to be, now minimal surface area of shin covered. Provides decent enough protection at a reasonable price. Can't get over the fact that they're very small on the shin.
on 23 September 2015
Bought the medium size for my nine year old and small for my five year old went one size up than the fitting guide and both fit brilliantly. Well happy and they arrived on time
on 14 June 2015
Good price, lightweight and stylish.
Occasionally you do need to re-adjust the straps which is what you would expect.
I am 6ft 1" and needed the XL size.

I ordered the large firstly and they were too small, sending them back costed as much as the guards!
on 12 June 2015
I bought these for my (tall) 10 year old son and they're just what he needed.

Excellent price and seem to be good quality so far. Great at staying in place with the ankle straps, which is also padded for extra protection.
on 5 May 2015
The sizes are wrong, I got large and it still seems too small! The paint job is HORRIBLE! Little baby could do a better job! The socks are very tight! Why is it called carbon when actually it is plastic of a very bad quality?!?! The next day delivery costed me fortune and it came at 8pm!, while I was waiting for it to arrive all day at home.
on 12 October 2014
Absolutely brilliant! I wasn't sure when I bought them but my boy of nearly 6 loves them. They fit well. Protect well and protect the ankle area too. Easy on and off. Highly recommend. Ok price too! Simple velcro straps on the back keep in place. They have been used alot and still look like new.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse