- Product Dimensions: 18 x 4 x 18 cm ; 626 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.3 Kg
- Item model number: WW2/Ox4
- ASIN: B00CWH58ZQ
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 20 May 2013
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 119,278 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Mitchell's Woolly Wash Wool Washing Liquid 250ml (Pack of 4)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- A gentle machine or hand washing liquid for all your wool and delicate garments
- Biodegradable and rich in pure lanolin
- Approx. 20 machine washes per bottle. Made in Bradford
- Ideal for washable sheepskin
- Also available to purchase separately
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A gentle machine or hand washing liquid for all your wool and delicate garments, leaving them soft and fresh. Biodegradable and rich in pure lanolin. Ideal for washable sheepskin. Mitchell's wool fat soap was first produced in the early 1930s by Bradford chemist Fred Mitchell who realised that the exceptionally soft hands of the sheep shearer and wool sorters was down to the natural lanolin content of wool fat.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The product is just what I expected.