on 10 May 2016
Not the most in depth game but has a good presentation and there are lots of of different brushes and stickers in the paint section and a few extras.

The real difference between this and others is that it has glue with lots of stickers and glitter you can shake on to make it stick (else it flies off). My 4 year old daughter loves this part and I love the lack of mess!

Easily worth the £2, a magazine costs near double that and won't last so long.

There is the odd pop up which can confuse younger children. I suggest ages 4 to 7, younger may become stuck without supervision older will find it to simple.
on 24 March 2014
The kids love mister maker on TV so at £1.99 thought it was worth a try. Turns out this is probably one of the best kids apps we've bought for our kindle so far as the kids can keep creating pictures for as long as they like. Loads of materials and effects to use and we like the fact that we can set up different profiles to keep their creations separated. the mister maker video clips for instructions are a nice touch and make the kids laugh. very pleased.
on 16 April 2014
Such a lot to do...my 4 & 7 year olds love it....especially the photo capture part (never seen my son laugh so much) well worth it
on 6 April 2014
I chose this app as Mr maker show is always good. It is good especially as it has a block on purchasing extras unlike some others. Only criticisms are that although has a lot of content ,does become repetitive for older ones(5-6).also on returning to site the pictures they have done,once added to album requires you to back button to clear....not the best for younger ones(3-4). But have to say does offer scope for enjoyment with a replica of the show.
on 9 April 2014
Very good for the kids they love it! It is an educational app. Even mums could learn from it! Excellent;)
on 16 April 2014
Gain bought for granddaughters to play with on kindle. They like Mr Maker and this app is good for them
on 18 May 2015
My kids love the app but I am less fond. There seems to be a glitch. Which prevents the app shutting down. Instead you setback white boxes on the screen and the only way to rectify is to shut down completely and reboot. Not impressive.
on 8 April 2014
fabulous! My 6 year old loves it.
Really impressed by what it can do and there's no mess! Great fun for all ages.
on 8 April 2014
My daughter wanted this for ages. I bought this at the start of the Easter holidays because the weather was awful and the kids did not have much to do. Not only does my daughter play quite contented with this so does my 10 year old son!
on 11 April 2014
unable to access anything on the app except some black and white pictures and black spaces. Will give more stars if works otherwise would like my money back