Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-24 of 24 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 10 Nov 2011 13:07:25 GMT
L. O'Toole says:
My copy of Supernatural: Complete Season 6 DVD is missing the two episodes of the anime (presumably they should be on disc 6). Has anyone else has the same problem? I've contacted WB Customer services but haven't heard anything back yet.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Nov 2011 16:32:14 GMT
Same here. It is missing on mine as well.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Nov 2011 18:29:11 GMT
Grumpy says:
Yes, missing on mine too - about to complain to Amazon and ? WB if I can find the link

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Nov 2011 21:04:09 GMT
L. O'Toole says:
Still no word from WB even though I received an automated reply yesterday when I emailed claiming they would 'aim to respond by the end of the next working day'. Have either of you taken it up with Amazon?

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Nov 2011 23:23:57 GMT
Grumpy says:
Received reply from Amazon same day - they acknowledged that the cd batch was faulty and are sending a replacement asap!

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Nov 2011 23:38:21 GMT
L. O'Toole says:
Nice one! Have emailed them now. Thanks for letting me know.

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Nov 2011 11:12:54 GMT
Last edited by the author on 11 Nov 2011 11:14:48 GMT
Grumpy says:
Seems to be a common problem with WB. I had the same problem with the last complete season set -they lump together unsold parts 1&2 and lose some of the special features. I got that replaced too.

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Nov 2011 12:45:08 GMT
L. O'Toole says:
Grumpy - Have you checked your replacement yet? Mine's just arrived and surprise, surprise, it's exactly the same. Now I've got two copies to return...
Can you confirm yours is okay and if so, which disc the anime episodes are on?

Posted on 13 Nov 2011 11:52:47 GMT
Grumpy says:
Yup- missing again! Amazon are offering to refund the money but that leaves me with nothing. I guess you will have to go to WB after all!

Posted on 13 Nov 2011 15:23:54 GMT
juliane says:
Nice, I just saw that on my DVD, they're missing as well. Althought in the menu, they're a picture. How stupid is that?
Is there anyone who has the anime on his/her DVD?? Would be nice to know if they just left it out or if they are missing on EVERYONE's DVD's....
Has anyone of you received a copy WITH the episodes yet?

Posted on 13 Nov 2011 19:15:00 GMT
The Ron says:
Just checked and there are no Anime Eps.

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Nov 2011 21:24:58 GMT
Last edited by the author on 13 Nov 2011 21:25:43 GMT
L. O'Toole says:
I had a reply from WB customer services asking for more info, so I've now emailed them back (advising them that the replacement Amazon sent is also missing the same features and that other customers had reported the same). Amazon also came back like with Grumpy and said the same thing about refunding - I think I might hang onto one of the boxsets though because I have a feeling WB will just say 'hard luck' (it seems to have happened with a previous season boxset in Australia and it wasn't resolved). Amazon are also interested to see what WB have to say.

Will let you all know when I hear back from WB.

Posted on 14 Nov 2011 09:23:24 GMT
sirena says:
The anime episodes are missing from my dvd's too. At first I thought I was doing something wrong and maybe they were hidden. I've just emailed Amazon, but I'm not holding out much hope of getting a replacement where this issue's fixed after reading this discussion. I was really looking forward to seeing them too.

Posted on 14 Nov 2011 19:33:27 GMT
Mr Orange says:
I have the same issue too, I guess I will just have to follow suit.

Posted on 15 Nov 2011 13:20:10 GMT
C. Pusey says:
Are there any other missing features or is it just the anime feature?

Posted on 16 Nov 2011 09:03:05 GMT
C. Pusey says:
I have had a look at my discs and it is just the anime feature which is missing. Thank goodness. I'm not actually bothered about that.
What I can't believe is that Warner Home Video have messed up the Supernatural DVDs yet again. Season 4 had most of the special features missing before WHV sorted out the mess. Why is it always the Supernatural DVDs they get wrong? Their quality control must be non-existent!

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Nov 2011 21:16:36 GMT
L. O'Toole says:
Two days later and no reply from WB so have resent the email.

Agree re: quality control. The other error I noticed is that disc 5 is labelled as having the special features (ha!) on it when in fact it's disc 6 (as it is on ALL the seasons so far). It's disappointing and their lack of response is definitely making it worse...

Posted on 17 Nov 2011 16:00:39 GMT
Last edited by the author on 17 Nov 2011 16:02:23 GMT
Ms. N. Boden says:
Just ordered this at a knockdown price presumably because of this error. Last time WHV replaced the sets and I'm shocked they've made a mistake again. I'm not that fussed about the anime but I would prefer it complete. Last time we had to phone them using the number on the back of the box (020 7984 6480)

Posted on 24 Nov 2011 16:20:23 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 24 Nov 2011 16:21:06 GMT]

Posted on 25 Nov 2011 12:46:46 GMT
Last edited by the author on 25 Nov 2011 12:48:25 GMT
Janis says:
Have spoken to WB UK distribution company. Anime feature should not have been on the dvd & WB have no plans to release with those episodes included. Have spoken to Office of Fair Trading who will look into this case of false advertising.

Posted on 26 Nov 2011 15:32:32 GMT
Last edited by the author on 26 Nov 2011 15:32:52 GMT
HAPPY says:
Amazon will not refund anything for us that paid full price for the box ! Trust me, already tried :-( Poorly done, Amazon !

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Nov 2011 11:15:46 GMT
Mr Orange says:
So does that mean it's on the blu ray?

Posted on 6 Apr 2012 22:43:05 BDT
John Palmer says:
I have just opened my Supernatural season 6 and been watching the extra features,and noticed the anime extras are non-exsistent,I received mine as a gift at christmas,and it now being april and after reading all your stories,I feel that there is not much I can do.It is very dissapointing,and I agree their quality control appears to be non-exsistent! Shame on them :-(

Posted on 15 May 2013 03:27:22 BDT
Music Fan says:
Hello everybody, I have found out that you can access the anime episodes directly through your DVD-Rom on your computer. It is not accessible through regular DVD players because there is no link for it on the menu, you have to open it with the software you have installed on your computer, Windows Media Player or others, you'll see 13 titles, the anime episodes are from title 8 through 10. Enjoy it!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  13
Total posts:  24
Initial post:  10 Nov 2011
Latest post:  15 May 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Supernatural: Complete Sixth Season [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Supernatural: Complete Sixth Season [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] by Jared Padalecki (DVD - 2011)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (258)