Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Voyage Shop Now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 3 Apr 2014 07:09:16 BDT
Here in the US, our dvd release has several segments and songs cut out due to song licensing issues. Has anyone who's purchased this set noticed anything being removed?

Specifically:
"Stormy Weather" (Joel Grey episode) sung by Wayne and Wanda
"Gone with the Wind" (Jim Nabors episode) sung by Jim Nabors
"The Danceros" (Jim Nabors episode) sung by The Danceros
"All Of Me" (Paul Williams episode) sung by Two Monsters
"Old Fashioned Way" (Charles Aznavour episode) sung by Charles Aznavour with Mildred Huxtetter
"You've Got A Friend" (Vincent Price episode) sung by Vincent Price, Uncle Deadly and a chorus of Muppet Monsters

Posted on 31 Oct 2014 02:53:16 GMT
I got on here to see the same thing you are asking about. I started reading Hensons bio and froze. I had so many ideas for puppets. So, I waited a few months, got The felt book on my iPad and made a puppet. haha I started recording Sesame Street a few days ago. I think I am meant to do puppet stuff. I feel so close to Jim Henson. It is odd. I am putting the Muppet Show on my Christmas list. So, I was trying to find which had the fill versions. Maybe you should try tvshowsondvd. They may be able to tell you. That or go to the main muppet page. You can post your findings on here. I will do the same if I remember to ask them.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  3 Apr 2014
Latest post:  31 Oct 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions