on 1 May 2013
My daughter is mad about owls and after losing her expensive leather purse I wanted to get something to cheer her up.

Its a good size with a good large coin section and plenty of room for the trillions of loyalty cards we all collect.
on 24 July 2013
It is absolutely useless as purse! The coin compartment has gaps in the fabric folds so when unzipped the coins fall out the sides. Only discovered this at a railway station in a large Que!

The card holder part has laods of slots but several have been wrongly sewn so barely fit a credit card.

This is beeing returned to sender!
on 13 June 2013
Beautiful, eye catching purse/wallet. Large and roomy, plenty of space for cards, notes and cash,easy to wipe clean and perfect with any of the matching bags. ...... Update:
I saved this purse with the matching bag to use on my holiday. The wallet section is fine but the coin section is totally useless. The concertina flaps at both sides of the zipped coin section are not attached to the base therefore all the coins fall out rendering it not fit for purpose. As I bought this some weeks ago I am unable to return it, buyer beware.
on 12 May 2014
this is a lovely purse, bigger than I thought but good. lovely design but only one issue is that your coins fall out of the centre under seam so when you un zip the purse your coins fall out of the side.
on 2 July 2013
Bought this for my mum together with the satchel bag to match. The card spaces are very tight and it is a real struggle to get credit cards in and out of the purse. Also the coin sections allow the coins to move about too much and occasionally when the purse is opened coins fall out because they have come out of the section. The bag is great though.
on 9 November 2013
This item is beautifully made and has loads of room for cards and cash alike. I spent ages looking for this type of purse with a seperate zip up compartment for coins and this purse really fits the bill. Beware small handbags as it is quite long but again I wanted a bigger one (harder to lose in a big bag.) Got it for myself but would get another one for friends when their purses start to fall apart :)
on 19 August 2013
Bought this for my girlfriend as a gift was very disappointed as was she when it arrived to find that how it was advertised was completely different to the actual thing the compartment that you put your coins in was advertised to be baby pink an when it arrived it was actually bright pink and had black writing all over the fabric also the part where the cards go is very tight and was not able to fit most cards in to the gaps will not be suggesting this to anyone as it was falsely advertised to look completely different to how it appeared when it arrived will not be buying from this seller again very unhappy customer!
on 26 April 2015
I was disappointed as I had it only for a few days and some of it frayed and my money couldn't be kept in the proper slots. I was unable to contact the sellers. Such a shame as it was a lovely looking purse but just didn't function properly in such a short time.
on 17 April 2014
Lovely purse but the zip broke after a month of purchase. I was disappointed as I couldn't no longer use this
on 13 February 2014
Great purse, lovely picture and holds all the cards I have. The only thing is the coin section, it's hard to explain but when you unzip the coin department, the coins fall from the sides because the bits at the side that are supposed to hold the coins have a gap at the bottom so the coins slip in to the zipped area, got the same purse for my mum and she has same problem too. Nightmare in shops because a load of coins always fall out. Pretty purse though