on 5 July 2013
I bought this book to help my child with their mathematics. This book complimented the school curriculum very well and was adapted for her age. I recommend this series of books for fun learning.
on 22 November 2013
Have used these for years and they are the best on the market in my opinion, Very easy to follow instructions and very well illustrated.
on 11 December 2012
just what we needed. daughter uses this to help her with maths from school, always good to go over things. its fun
on 9 December 2011
Tried all sorts of books to encourage my children to learn. My eldest (8yrs) really enjoyed these books he will go and start using them without asking to do them now. He finds them colourful almost like a story and as we only do one exercise a night they are not too long or monotonous for him to do only taking approx 5 - 10 minutes to complete. In fact he enjoys them so much he has already asked if when he finishes this bundle can we get some more in the series to do.
on 19 January 2016
Excellent . A great series
on 28 April 2016
Thanks
on 15 April 2013
The instructions for the exercises should be a bit more clear, 7 year old has trouble understanding what she has to do.
on 5 January 2012
Really nicely done and my daughter (8) likes the 'mythical' theme and the illustrations. Not expensive, but very short, so your costs would really mount if you bought a lot of these.