1. The New Me Stevie attempts to stop Miranda spending all time in her pyjamas eating biscuits following Gary's departure to Hong Kong
2. Before I Die Miranda becomes concerned about what people would say at her funeral. So, when Tilly and Penny organise a charity wine-tasting, she thinks that maybe she should volunteer at an old people's home or do a parachute jump. But things don't go to plan.
3. Let's Do It Miranda finds herself with two dates and two men vying for her affections. But things are never simple for Miranda and soon it looks like she could loose her dream man.
4. A New Low There's a new girl on the block and Miranda and Stevie struggle to keep up with her youthful energy and frenetic lifestyle
5. Just Act Normal Miranda finds it hard to convince her friends that she is not having a breakdown. And an incident in the park with an ice cream van, a handsome jogger, a teacher and a class of six-year-old children doesn't help.
6. The Perfect Christmas In the final episode of the series, Miranda tries to have the perfect Christmas, but with a mum and dad like hers, it's not easy
Came fast, good price and worked well. Miranda is absolutely gold and I have spent hours and hours watching her series over and over!Published 11 days ago by Jeanette Davies
After the brilliance of the debut season it was always going to be hard to create something better for Season 2 and this proves that the second series of anything is a bit like... Read morePublished 4 months ago by M Norman
Good item. Not much to say apart that it is what I ordered and what I got. Miranda is a very good DVD.Published 4 months ago by Lor
I'm not sure why some people are posting bad reviews on this DVD. I find Miranda very very funny, I love how she brakes the 4th wall, plus i also love at the end with the "you... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Newt Beaumont
Love this series, Miranda is just so funny. Such fun! It's what I call a proper comedy. Enjoy the show!Published 5 months ago by L. F. Proctor