on 16 July 2014
It was a good price! However it's just under a year old and it's knakard !
Thing is, family of four and my kids prefer a bath; so it's only the Wife and Me that shower.

The original was on there for two or more years before the gearing mechanism that allows you to angle the shower head went !

So a replacement for £19 didn't seem to bad ( by the way, not having a pop at the seller; they didn't make the thing ! ) but as I mentioned, it's just under a year old the gearing / racket mechanism ( sits either side of the chromed colour piece that holds the shower head ) has gone the same way.

So the dilemma is, do I buy another or just Glue the thing this time; as it will be sods law that I buy another, only then for the shower unit to pack up !!

The gearing sits either side of the chromed colour piece that holds the shower head

Hay Ho !
on 2 June 2014
This is a really good bit of kit much better than the standard one it is metal and the wheels are better
on 7 March 2014
exactly what i ordered and it arrived in less than 24 hours could not ask for more and because it is chrome it seems to be more sturdy
on 29 May 2014
I brought this bracket when ours broke it fits perfectly and works like a dream now I would recommend thanks
on 27 January 2016
When our original clamp broke I thought we would have to buy the complete thing, slider rail & clamp together. So when I searched it on Amazon I was well chuffed !!! It arrived early, great quality, is exactly like the old one and I don't have to prop up the shower head with a hair grip anymore 😎
on 3 October 2013
Yet another good buy from amazon...Easy to install..brought to repacle my broken one...nice looking too as the old one was all plastic.
Nothing to dislike about the purchase.
Would recomend to friends and family.
Fast postage too...ordered and got the next day!
on 4 June 2014
Mira showers just go on and on and even when parts wear, replacements are always available. Amazon makes finding the right parts , easy. Always good quality and fast delivery to your door. Thanks again for a great service. G.J.Stott
on 25 January 2015
I have looked everywhere in homebase, B&Q, Wickes etc... but no avail till I found this on Amazon and it has made my day, It fit like a glove on Mira slider rail for shower head. Thank you very much seller. Highly recommend.
on 10 October 2013
Perfect exactly what I needed, same as original, the picture help me out in finding the correct one, had it fitted in minuets. Saved me having to drill more holes.
on 19 May 2015
Excellent item. Ideal for my need of it. Fast delivery, good quality and well packaged. Would definitely recommend product and seller. Thanks.

See one answered question