on 28 May 2013
This was a great 45th Wedding Anniversary present - and was offered at half price! Unfortunately, I ordered the wrong size! No problem, the returns policy was easy and I received the replacement (in the right size!) the next day. Well done, and thank you.
on 9 February 2014
It was my xmas present. Sapphire is my birthstone and I loved the trilogy set. However, there is no diamond or sapphire weight stamped anywhere on the actual ring and the certificate you get with it doesn't say any details of the stones or the ring itself. Plus the rhodium coating started wearing off within week...I am working in a Jewellers and I have one of our 9ct white gold rings and after a 7mth of wearing it it looked better then this one after one...I guess the coating isn't very thick which is pretty disappointing.
on 27 November 2013
I bought this eternity ring as an anniverary present for my wife,she loves it
The ring is slim and looks very pretty along side her wedding and engagement rings.
it is ideal for ladies with small hands or fingers.