on 31 December 2012
It's a lovely understated piece and good value too, but I was slightly taken aback by how small it appeared to be. The quality can't be faulted, but the picture shown gives the impression that it would be slightly more prominent than it actually is.
Lovely understated item and perfect for petite ladies.
on 23 January 2012
It is a very pretty ring but I bought it to match my engagement ring which is very similar. The description of the ring on the amazon website says the ring is 2.2mm wide and my engagement ring is 2mm so I thought it would be a similar width. However when the ring arrived, it was extremely thin. I measured it and it was only 1mm thick, no where near 2.2mm! It was tiny in width compared to my engagement ring so I had to send it back.
on 5 February 2012
Lovely ring! It is delicate and but when the light catches the diamonds, it is beautiful. It is quite narrow though - as long as you know this when purchasing the ring, you won't be disappointed. Eternity Ring, 18ct White Gold, Diamond Channel Set Eternity Ring, 0.1 carat Diamond Weight, by Miore, M0582WR
on 27 May 2013
Delicate ,understated compact very nice ring really like it and and it suits my wedding and engagement rings very well
on 1 December 2011
I baught this for my Fiancee as we are getting married next year - it looks stunning next to her engagement ring and has the same description and look as the one she tried on in the jewellers - but cost £300 less!! : )
on 29 November 2013
I read the reviews and knew that this ring would be quite narrow when my husband purchased it for me. The ring is exactly what I had been looking for and it is nice and narrow and sits perfectly between my wedding and engagement ring on my small fingers. It is slim but it is wider than 1mm, so it is just perfect. It is excellent quality and the diamonds are lovely and clear and sparkle beautifully when the lights catch them. It is a truly gorgeous ring.
on 9 January 2014
Size wise the ring fits. but the actual ring is smaller than anticipated, much daintier than it looks. you wouldn't want to be giving it much hardship as i imagine the band could bend or break easily. but its still a nice ring
on 13 February 2014
This ring is lovely and dainty although a little thin on the band slightly disappointing, if you are looking for a ring not to be worn every day its a perfect compliment to any engagement ring.
on 22 May 2014
This eternity ring is amazing it is quite thin but that's what I wanted and was well worth the money would recommend.
on 27 May 2015
Beautiful ring. It is very thin but just what I wanted. Fast delivery too.