on 3 January 2014
The picture quality is very good once transferred to my laptop. The main reason I wanted this camera was to leave it on motion detection while the car is parked. Unfortunately the built in battery does not last very long and my car's 12 volt supply socket disconnects when the ignition key is removed. However, the motion detection does work very well but you will be lucky to get anything near an hour runtime if not supplied with external power. If you want to record your journey then it is fine.
on 16 November 2014
I have two of these fitted to vehicles. I suggest you all check the files recorded; both of mine record many files that are unreadable. Even after updating the software having contacted Mitac Support.
Which is why I'm getting rid of them and buying a different make. Other than that critical problem, they are superb.
on 16 May 2014
The Mio MiVue 358 is very compact, so is quite discreet, positioned behind the rear view mirror & the playback is very clear. I would recommend this camera.
on 19 April 2015
great camera for the car I would recommend a very good recording quality 720p and 1080p
on 3 April 2015
used it for an hour and then lead stopped working but got new one from company
on 25 April 2014
From the box this has been easy to mount and use. The picture looks very clear in most light conditions.
I hope that I do not have to use any recorded footage from an accident!

See one answered question