Package Quantity: 1|Change

on 25 March 2014
Gave me lots of energy,felt a lot better, improvement on skin, easy to mix with juice and have purchased a second,
on 24 December 2013
I love Baobab - after finding in in whole foods it has become a daily part of my life in a breakfast smoothie. This product is great quality and value. I recently discovered a lovely recipe at the Eden Project. Pineapple Juice, Coconut Milk (Tropical Sun), Baobab, Mint and a touch of honey - Bliss.
on 28 March 2013
I came across the baobab powder by accident in an online shop and decided to buy it because of the great reviews. I had a 2 months old baby at the time and couldn't get through the day without an afternoon nap. I then started adding a spoon full of baobab powder to my cereal every morning. Within a few days I stopped taking naps! Up until now (2 months later) I haven't slept again during the day and I'm doing just fine, even with the night feeds! I'm not saying it's the baobab powder alone that did this (my son is also sleeping better) but it certainly helped, so I would definitely recommend it.

Also, it goes a long way. As I said, I have been using it for 2 months now daily and I still have about 1/4 of the box left.
on 20 May 2013
to say i'm pleased with this product is an understatement. it's brilliant !!!!!!. nice exotic taste & the vitamins & minerals it contains is simply amazing. will definitely buy more when i run out.
on 3 March 2014
I use this in my morning smoothies and let me tell you this, I feel great. Have been taking this for the last few weeks and feel good in particular my vitamin c intake, which lets face it, it is winter after all.
on 14 October 2015
This is my second batch but my first use of Minvita. When digesting it is best to put it into a shaker as it will break the powder down better. I use the powder to take and to make my own Baobab oil for Lupus on my skin. I know this is an authentic powder as it works well in my oil and im seeing results within days. I have no reactions to digesting or applying. Eczema sufferers should also try it as my family are big sufferers i am telling them to try the Minvita version. Thank you Minvita for a 5* product.
on 23 February 2014
super fast delivery and great value.I wanted a product that was organic and as close to natural as possible, this is what I found!
on 19 June 2013
I have just tucked into Minvita Baobab powder and the first thing I have to say about it is that although still delicious (imo!) it tastes nothing like the baobab I used to devour during my childhood in Africa. Prior to buying this brand I was getting my powder from another company which I have to say tasted excactly like the baobab I remember.

Having said that, I grew up in East Africa and I notice the minvita is from Senegal. Could be that the fruit is slightly sweeter in the west?!

I will continue using the product and hope that it provides me with the same great benefits as the other brand did - namely - less prone to cold/flu (my daughters and I managed to get through the whole winter without them!!), less fatigue, clearer skin and even better tasting smoothies in the mornings!

I will just add that this brand will go much better in smoothies due to it's sweeter flavour. The other brand was better on its own licked off the spoon like sherbert!

Edited to add (on 12/03/14) This Baobab powder is the real thing and it's still doing a brilliant job of keeping colds and flu at bay. My daughter who has recently given up dairy has started taking more of this (pretending it's sherbert) to keep he calcium levels up. I would thoroughly recommend this product and this brand.
on 4 June 2016
I received the Baobab well and within very good time however the colour of the powder was very light and did not resemble the last batch I received which was quite a darker colour with a stronger taste. Doesn't seem to be the same product and so I have to question it's quality. Can this be explained please?
review image
on 13 June 2015
my husband is 75 and i am 70 and prone to flu and winter colds ,was reading about this super fruit and decided to try it ,well we have been taking for about one year now ,and hey ho no colds or flu ,we have more energy which is good as we like walking ,i mix a spoon full with a small biotic drink every morning for our breakfast ,can highly recomend this