on 12 July 2015
Perfect for the caravan. We bought this to use on holiday to tuck discreetly behind the caravan to dry our damp towels on rather than draping them all over the chairs. We are really pleased with it. It's small but not too small. A couple of things to mention that are on the box but I didn't see in the product description.

It says that it has 49 feet / 15 metres of drying space

Holds the quantity of 1 average wash load

It was a Practical Caravan Product Test winner

It's maximum width when up is 60 inches / 152cm

It's height when up is also 60 inches / 152cm

It comes with three pegs to stop it moving on a windy day and appears quite light, although I cannot find a weight mentioned on the box. All in all I am really pleased with it. Being the cheapest available I did wonder if it would be flimsy but it certain does not appear to be.
on 25 July 2012
This item fitted the bill perfectly. Easy to store, lightweight to carry, and ample room for drying my washing either indoors or out. Ideal for 2/3 person household.
on 6 July 2013
I have a very small patio garden, and this product is perfect as it doesn't need a "hole in the ground" and can easily be stored when not in use. One small drawback and that is if it's windy... you just need to position it in a corner out of the wind otherwise it might blow over.
on 21 April 2012
I have a tiny courtyard & the minky freestanding rotary airer is exactly right for drying the washing outside. I can move it around to catch the sun & if it rains I can bring it in & pop it in the garage or spare room, a brilliant product, sturdy & well made. Would recommend this little minky to everyone.
on 17 September 2011
I bought this drier because I have limited space for drying outside, this is perfect and holds lots more than you think, very sturdily built and great for indoors as well, The drier is easy to put together and easy to collapse when needed. I am delighted with this drier from Minky.
on 29 May 2013
I am delighted with this airer, having never bought one before. It is very easy to put up and collapse and is surprisingly sturdy. I have put a full load of washing on it with no sign of it being unstable or likely to topple over. I have limited space in the garden and am very pleased that I made this purchase.
on 28 May 2013
This was seen and reviewed by the wife who has stopped using the rotary line in the garden for health reasons. This is a very good product as the previous review stated. Great product.
on 24 June 2013
Excellent purchase for two people easily moved to cut the grass. it holds quite a lot of clothes considering how small it looks.
on 6 March 2016
I am amazed with this product. It was much better than expected! I was not aware it actually rotated and was so easy to set up and dismantle for storage! I will be passing the word to my friends and family. I got rid of my whirlie which was taking up space in my small garden and replaced it with a wall mounted one which I love. But! It gets the sun in the morning and by the afternoon it is in the shade? In winter months I had to use the dreaded tumble drier and was looking at something which could be placed in the winter sun and folded away when not in use? This drier is bliss and much bigger and sturdier than expected good bye tumble drier!!!!! And by the way it arrived within 2 days!!
on 27 February 2013
Needed a compact lightweight washing line for our caravan. The product is exactly as described and delivery was quicker than stated. Set it up with no problems. All i need now is a holiday in the caravan to put it to the test.