on 12 March 2014
This ironing board is the best I have used for a long time. I like the colour of the cover, the cord holder clip is great so easy to use, easily put up and taken down for storing. Well cushioned cover glides over the clothes. A joy to use. I saw this board in Asda priced a lot dearer, so get yourself a bargain and save around £14.
on 24 January 2015
I note that there are a few grizzlers as usual but ignore them folks, this is a good piece of kit for the money. Fully height adjustable and collapsible by means of the little lever underneath the table top which is easily reached from from a standing position once you understand where it is. Of course we all know that some people have uneven floors and the legs may be a little wobbly if you have same but on a normal floor it is perfectly stable. My wife is also very happy with the weight as it does not weigh a ton as some other products do. It is quite a large board and thus may be a tad unwieldy if you need to erect it in a small room but we have a large kitchen so my wife actually prefers it because it will handle quite large items such as bed sheets if you have a need.
on 7 February 2014
The item is exactly what we wanted good quality ironing board arrived on time easy to put up makes ironing a pleasure if it can be that
on 27 February 2014
Nothing much to say apart from the following:

It's easy to use. Looks nice. Enough said really. It's worth buying.
on 23 May 2016
This product was supplied without the proper number of foot covers. Although it feels a nice ironing surface, it is not terribly robust, and until I have bought some additional foot covers to protect my laminate kitchen floor, I cannot use it. As a decorative piece, it is a nice colour, and relatively unobtrusive behind the kitchen door. I would have liked to have phoned the company and asked for two feet to be sent, but this is not facilitated on the Amazon website.
on 10 March 2016
Very happy with this purchase. It offers a varied selection of heights, my previous board was to low! This is light weight too.
I found that once unpacked it is worth spending time adjusting the cover, a line and tighten. The under mat and cover where to lose on delivery.
I have attached some photos. Tying the cover adjustment cord to the bottom of the board gets it out of the way, this also does not catch on the mechanism.
review image review image review image
on 25 February 2014
A really great ironing board - makes all the difference to the pile of washing!! I would recommend it to everyone
on 4 May 2014
As other reviewers have mentioned, there is an issue with some of these boards which means the legs are not even. I ignored them and unfortunately I ended up with a board with this problem. Having had a look, it appears to be a manufacturing issue where the legs attach to the sliding mechanism on the underside of the board - very disappointing. Lets down an otherwise good product.
on 3 December 2014
Im having to return the ironing board and get a full refund. It is very wonky, one of the legs was not even on the same level as the others, which shows poor quality. slides every where if you have laminate flooring. Stay well clear of this board.
on 21 March 2016
The ironing board itself is fine but there is insufficient padding under the cover and the cover is poor quality which rather negates the point of its 'special' surface.
I had to replace it.