Price:£2.30+ Free shipping

on 22 November 2012
I've always loved these sweets and these were perfect. My children loved them too...and my husband!! The packaging was suitable for the items. The condition of the product was excellent and would recommend these.
on 21 March 2012
Got these ordered to go on top of my Valentines Cake I made as a surprise for my boyfriend. They were yummy and wonderful like they used to be when we were kinds. Excellent service and fast delivery, thank you!
on 19 November 2015
Recycled the egbert coffee jars by sticking on some silver butterfly from some wall art I never used & then put in a few packets of love heart sweets in with some bath bombs, a couple of ferro roche, candy canes & tea lights to burn in the jar once the contents have been removed. Makes a great stocking filler for this time of year.
on 26 August 2015
I used these as extra sweets for party bags. Kids loved them and it was good value for money. My only gripe would be that many of them said things like 'lover' on them so weren't appropriate for kids. Luckily none of the kids can actually read yet.
on 30 August 2015
Bought these for my friends wedding for their wedding favours along with some chocolates,
Great value for money, speedy delivery, very happy with my purchase, would use this company again for any sweetie needs
on 24 June 2016
Great sweets, bought for a hen party bag. They were enjoyed by everyone.
on 11 June 2016
Bought to add to Hen Party bags! Perfect!
on 12 June 2016
Good value , delivered quickly
on 25 December 2013
These were bought to give out at hen party. Everyone likes love hearts(don't they)they were a little gift for everyone,seemed to go down well(pardon the pun) . Good price for the money and you get quite a few packets.
on 1 September 2013
Amazing value for money and exactly what I wanted.

I used these in promotional goody bags for my business, mainly because they are pink, convey the love message and were extremely affordable. They arrived promptly and well packaged.

No hesitation in recommending.