on 26 January 2014
This book was interesting but extremely short compared to most books. The storyline was quite dull and I would of preferred more creepy actions from Herobrine seeing as he is a fun character to write about because of his mysterious personality. The part I found the most amusing is when the youtubers came into the story, especially Captain Sparkles, Ihascupquake and ASFjerome because I am most familiar with them. Overall this book is okay but it isn't something I would reommend.
It was a very interesting idea, especially with the creeper blood. I will have to say that it was quite dull, but I still liked it. Last thing is a small thing, a few grammer mistakes. I could understand what you were meant to put, though.
on 22 January 2014
This book is frankly quite bad, full of silly spelling and grammar mistakes and nothing to do with actual minecraft. I'm sorry I wasted good money on it. That is all.
on 11 February 2014
epic book all I can say is GET THE FLIPPING BOOK RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!!!!!!! goodbye oh and did I forget to mention YOU NEED TO GET THE FLIPPING BOOK!!!!!!!!
on 1 June 2014
u should read this
I LOVE THE STORIELINE AND THE YOUTUBERS BY it cos it is FRICKIN AWESOME! i love the ending and the exploding zombies (zomeepers)
on 27 January 2014
although i like the youtubers but this book bloes SCREW THIS DAM BOOK IT TASETES LIKE A PILE OF BUTS SIOSLY DON'T BUY IT I REPET DON'T BUY IT:(
on 1 February 2014
was a little short n seemed to end abruptly but was a interesting read just a shame it seemed to end so suddenly, could've had much more to it
on 3 March 2014
Was ok. Not the best, the grammar was a bit poor. Ok storyline. The characters were good and a good ending, apart from Jeb.