Size: S (Age 6-8)Change
Price:£19.99+ £3.49 shipping

on 30 May 2013
My son wanted one of these and after a little research Amazon was the best price around so I ordered from here.

I would say the information describes the item well. Its a quality t-shirt base with a printed design on the front, the size is accurate too. I've waited a little while before reviewing this product so it's been through the wash a few times, it washes perfectly, which I'm sure doesn't bother my son but I like to get value for money and cheap t-shirts don't wash well, stretching etc, this one comes out looking like new. Apparently it's a very cool design and if you're into Minecraft then I'm sure it makes sense, to me a mere mother its a quality t-shirt with a design on the front, all said it's a great purchase.
on 22 April 2012
Quick and easy ordering and shipment - product meet in full our expectations and thereby also my son whom this T-shirt was determine for due to his birthday!
on 2 November 2013
My son has worn this a lot. He is a minecraft fan. It washes extremely well, nothing fading yet and I have had it quite a few months now. Brilliant
on 5 August 2013
Good quality shirt, but I'm not sure the picture will wash that well. Hence only 4*. My son on the other hand rates it as awesome!
on 27 March 2013
Great design which my teenage (wannabe!) son really loves as he's a Minecraft fan. Seems to have survived the wash well too!
on 2 March 2015