Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 6 Dec 2011 13:15:01 GMT
I purchased mine on 6th July 2011. In spite of the fact that I have hardly used it the Tablet looks like it has developed a fault.
Perhaps with the battery?

I had charged it up yesterday and went to use it this morning and the Tablet would not start up.
I put it on another charge....after a few hours the green light showed which is normal when fully charged. However.....zilch...nothing it won't go on.

I am just starting the faulty goods procedure but Amazon do not appear to have any link on the whole site to report faulty goods purchased from IT.....as opposed to a linked seller.
Right now I would beware of buying this item.
Good luck if you do!

P.S.......when working I have been very happy with it though!

Posted on 1 Jan 2012 09:46:58 GMT
At least yours worked for 6 months. You will probably find the fault is in the plug. Take it apart and put it back together. I never got mine to connect so I could charge it at all which meant it's already going back. Just awaiting my refund. I will be buying the prime instead and hoping the issue is fixed.

Posted on 17 Jan 2012 01:35:05 GMT
M. A. Smith says:
What with all the problems the prime is having with wifi e.t.c im thinking of getting the TF101 instead.
Asus are not filling me with confidence to buy the new prime, thats when you can get hold of one in the UK.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  6 Dec 2011
Latest post:  17 Jan 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Asus EeePad Transformer TF101 10.1 inch Tablet PC (nVidia Tegra2 1GHz, 1Gb, 16Gb eMMC, WLAN, BT, Android 3.0) with docking station and keyboard
Asus EeePad Transformer TF101 10.1 inch Tablet PC (nVidia Tegra2 1GHz, 1Gb, 16Gb eMMC, WLAN, BT, Android 3.0) with docking station and keyboard by ASUS
4.0 out of 5 stars   (191)